Windows 10: USB 3.0 Not recognized

Discus and support USB 3.0 Not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well it's not totally improbable, but 99 percent USB 3.0 ports are going to be blue. And standard USB 3.0 cables are going to have blue ends. Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maamiradina, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sygnus21 Win User

USB 3.0 Not recognized

Well it's not totally improbable, but 99 percent USB 3.0 ports are going to be blue. And standard USB 3.0 cables are going to have blue ends. Google "3.0 ports" and check out the images. Google "USB 3.0 cables" and check those images *Smile

If you do find a "true" USB 3.0 port that's fully black, it's more an anomaly than standard and the vendor just wanted to be "different" *Huh

BTW does the owners manual for that laptop actually state those ports as USB 3.0??? If NOT, they're 2.0 ports.... even if they happen to say "High-Speed" USB. When 2.0 first came out, it was listed as "High-Speed" compared to USB 1.0

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

USB 3.0 Not recognized

1. USB 3.0 Not recognized - Similar Threads - USB recognized

2. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  3. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones: I use a usb adapter to plug in my headphones to my computer, but for the past few days it hasnt been recognizing my headphones and only recognize the adapter calling it "USB Serial Device COM5" instead of recognizing my headphones. The headphones are perfectly fine and work...
  4. My computer isnt recognizing my usb adapter for my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  6. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  7. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  8. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  9. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?: I recently got a new hard drive and installed windows 10 64bit. I play some video games on my PC and want to use my Xbox controller which I have used before on my old hard drive with no problems. Since getting the new hard drive and installing windows 10, I plug in my...