Windows 10: USB 3.0 Ports don't work and don't show up in device manager.

Discus and support USB 3.0 Ports don't work and don't show up in device manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Specs: Nvidia GTX 1050 Intel Core 2nd Generation i5-2400 8GB RAM So I've noticed that my USB 3.0 ports don't work about 2 years ago, but I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elevate_e, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Elevate_e Win User

USB 3.0 Ports don't work and don't show up in device manager.

Specs:

Nvidia GTX 1050

Intel Core 2nd Generation i5-2400

8GB RAM

So I've noticed that my USB 3.0 ports don't work about 2 years ago, but I've never really cared since I have a lot of 2.0 ports and I didn't even have any devices that supported 3.0 at that time. But now, I'm planning to buy an external hard drive that supports USB 3.0.

I've read some articles and videos online but none of them helped, here's a list of what I tried:

- Uninstalling all USB ports

- Updating the PCI Serial Port drivers automatically through Device Manager

- Going to Intel's website and downloading the drivers they don't let you download them from the official website anymore

- Going to my PC's manufacturer's website and downloading the 3.0 drivers Serial number didn't work, I think that my PC is from Lenovo, which is probably incorrect, since the serial number didn't work at all, and the PC that I bought is from Ebay, and was most likely built by the seller

Here's a screenshot of my USB controllers and system devices.

http://prntscr.com/t1kr89

:)

Elevate_e, Jun 17, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 17, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    USB 3.0 Ports don't work and don't show up in device manager. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. USB 3.0 Ports don't work and don't show up in device manager. - Similar Threads - USB Ports don't

2. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  3. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  4. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  6. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes USB ports don't work: Sometimes my computer's USB ports don't work when the computer wakes up from sleep mode.I have tried everything to solve this but it is probably not so much a problem of the individual parts of my computer and or software but this could be a conflict of the combination.I have...
  7. Sometimes USB ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. USB Ports don't work.

USB Ports don't work.: Hello, today my USB ports stopped working and no mouses work on it, I have tried updating the drivers and uninstalling them but it still doesn't work, I have Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire A515-54. Thanks in advance....
  9. USB 2.0 devices don't work on USB 3.0 ports

USB 2.0 devices don't work on USB 3.0 ports: Hello I've been facing a problem with my Windows 10 PC. I've USB 3.0 ports but whenever I connect 2.0 devices, they don't work. I've completely updated all he drivers. Please suggest some solution for this. Thanx...
  10. USB ports don't work

USB ports don't work: Good afternoon. My laptop has stopped recognizing any device that connects to the USB ports. The message that he doesn't recognize it doesn't even come out...