Windows 10: USB 3.1 Billboard problem

Discus and support USB 3.1 Billboard problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a USB-3.1 type c connector specifically USB C HUB, HDMI Adapter, Type C hub 6 in 1 Adapter with 4K HDMI, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, USB C PD Charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Papa69l, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Papa69l Win User

USB 3.1 Billboard problem

I have a USB-3.1 type c connector specifically

USB C HUB, HDMI Adapter, Type C hub 6 in 1 Adapter with 4K HDMI, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, USB C PD Charging Port, Ethernet Port by Gecen

After using this with usb3.o externall ssd or Sandisk USB 3.0 thumb drives, ejected properly and notified ok to disconnect? I first disconnect the thumb drive oand then the billboard- it doesnt matter what I have used- I then disconnect the hub and after getting the ok, I pull it out. Soon after, I get notifications the USB you used last is no longer ecognized blah blah blah. It will just keep popping the notification out every 3 seconds or so in/out in out...darn annoying. It seems the drivers are uninstalled? Cant say for sure or I wouldnt be here! So I have to reboot then all seems well. So I cannot use this hub with any confidence. Any ideas?

:)

Papa69l, Jun 11, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 11, 2020
  3. New build usb 3 problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      View all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Anup Karkal, Jun 11, 2020
  4. USB 3.1 Billboard problem

BillBoard device customised message display

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for the update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As the issue is related to Billboard device. I would suggest you to ask your query in the MSDN forum. Please refer the link below:

Msdn forums

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows 10, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

USB 3.1 Billboard problem

1. USB 3.1 Billboard problem - Similar Threads - USB Billboard problem

2. Billboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billboard problem: Dear All, I have a billboard 2.0 USB Type C. compatible with Displayport 1.2 Alt mode with two output port 1 HDMI and 1 VGA.If I try to use it on a microsoft surface with window 10 there is no problem I can attache a VGA display for example.But If I try to use with my hp...
  3. Billboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billboard problem: Dear All, I have a billboard 2.0 USB Type C. compatible with Displayport 1.2 Alt mode with two output port 1 HDMI and 1 VGA.If I try to use it on a microsoft surface with window 10 there is no problem I can attache a VGA display for example.But If I try to use with my hp...
  4. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL: Windows 10Windows defender detected malware, I checked it out, deleted it, scanned multiple times, went to bed. After I woke up when I booted up my laptop that showed up, it still went to the home screen but it just shows that, I was wondering what's wrong with it and if it...
  5. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL: Windows 10Windows defender detected malware, I checked it out, deleted it, scanned multiple times, went to bed. After I woke up when I booted up my laptop that showed up, it still went to the home screen but it just shows that, I was wondering what's wrong with it and if it...
  6. There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~3\COMPON~1\AQKPIV~1\INFWI_~1.DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. BILLBOARD AND USB 2.0 Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BILLBOARD AND USB 2.0 Hub: Hi, I have a BILLBOARD USB and USB 2.0 Hub that pop up on my device as if they were connected. I tried all the fix on this site for BILLBOARD with not successful outcome. Can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it. Thanks....
  8. BILLBOARD AND USB 2.0 Hub

BILLBOARD AND USB 2.0 Hub: Hi, I have a BILLBOARD USB and USB 2.0 Hub that pop up on my device as if they were connected. I tried all the fix on this site for BILLBOARD with not successful outcome. Can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it. Thanks....
  9. BILLBOARD AND USB 2.0 Hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP: Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up on my desktop screen , this also does not allow me to access the internet even through an ethernet cable. I...