Windows 10: usb 3 board

Discus and support usb 3 board in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just installed a new usb 3 board, but PC cannot find or recognize it. Any thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FISHONE, Sep 25, 2019.

1. FISHONE Win User

usb 3 board

just installed a new usb 3 board, but PC cannot find or recognize it. Any thoughts?

:)

FISHONE, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Tonyb Win User

USB 3 is not runing usb 3 speeds on my board

So i had to get intel chipset drivers for my board from intel my board is a msi z77a-g45 all drivers show working and functioning here is a picture of the drivers installed, i can't figure out why all my usb 3 devices are not running at usb 3 speed they are running at usb 2.0 speed help appreciated.

usb 3 board [​IMG]

Tonyb, Sep 25, 2019
  3. old cod Win User
    USB 3 PCI Express Board

I fitted a USB 3 PCI Express Board and kept getting a code 43 tried every thing and finally returned it, and the supplier sent me a second PCI board which doesn't give a code 43 and when I check it out on Device Manager it says that iI have the most up to
    date drivers and the device is working.

But there is no out put nothing plunged into it works

Any help gratefully received

Ray

old cod, Sep 25, 2019
  4. old cod Win User

usb 3 board

USB 3 PCI Express Board

I have tried all sources for drivers and no luck on the HP computer that I want to USB 3 capability

I have now installed the PCI express Board in my second computer Lenova and it worked first tine I didn't even have to install drivers

That would lead me th think that there is something wrong with the slots on the HP mother board

What is your conclusion and can y advise me how to test out the slots bearing in mind that device manager could see the PCI board and was telling me that it was working

Ray

old cod, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

usb 3 board

1. usb 3 board - Similar Threads - usb board

2. All my usb devices disconnect and reconnect every time during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my usb devices disconnect and reconnect every time during startup: Every time I start up the pc, USB connected devices, keyboard and mouse, will turn on normally then turn off and then on in the span of few seconds during startup at the motherboard screen. after which they work normally and do not disconnect. this only happen during startup....
  3. All my usb devices disconnect and reconnect every time during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my usb devices disconnect and reconnect every time during startup: Every time I start up the pc, USB connected devices, keyboard and mouse, will turn on normally then turn off and then on in the span of few seconds during startup at the motherboard screen. after which they work normally and do not disconnect. this only happen during startup....
  4. All my usb devices disconnect and reconnect every time during startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB 3 PCI Express Board

USB 3 PCI Express Board: I fitted a USB 3 PCI Express Board and kept getting a code 43 tried every thing and finally returned it, and the supplier sent me a second PCI board which doesn't give a code 43 and when I check it out on Device Manager it says that iI have the most up to date drivers and the...
  6. Touch Pad and USB/Audio Port IO circuit Board (daughter board) Issue

Touch Pad and USB/Audio Port IO circuit Board (daughter board) Issue: I have Dell Inspiron 14Z N411Z laptop. The motherboard model is 85MW9, i5 Interl processor and the BIOS version is A02. Two major boards of this laptop are: Motherboard and a daughter board. he daughter board is connected to motherboard with a ribbon cable. The mother...
  7. Windows 10, custom pc, USB random loss on board, random restart, power blink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, custom pc, USB random loss on board, random restart, power blink: My computer randomly will restart like the power is lost to the machine and a few seconds later I am back at the login screen. Other times I will lose all power from Motherboard usbs but may(may) get them back by plugging into the case usb instead. other times it just freezes...
  8. Lost on board network adaptor and 4 of 7 USB ports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost on board network adaptor and 4 of 7 USB ports: Below is as of 21st July: I built a new rig about 3 weeks ago and everything was fine. Now last night it went to sleep and so did I. Today 4 of the 7 usb ports do not recognise anything, and there are no network adaptors recognised (I don't have a separate network card,...
  9. Usb 3.0 host controller MSI gaming 970 gaming board

Usb 3.0 host controller MSI gaming 970 gaming board: I have an MSI 970 gaming board with windows 10 64bit installed and everytime and mostly all the time with this External 6tb seagate hub drive when plugged in Windows does not see but it is seen in the BIOS also seagate does not have any drivers for it since its suppose to...
  10. USB 3 is not runing usb 3 speeds on my board

USB 3 is not runing usb 3 speeds on my board: So i had to get intel chipset drivers for my board from intel my board is a msi z77a-g45 all drivers show working and functioning here is a picture of the drivers installed, i can't figure out why all my usb 3 devices are not running at usb 3 speed they are running at usb 2.0...