Windows 10: Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed

Discus and support Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have AMD Adrenalin 2020 installed So I had to uninstall Adrenalin to trouble shoot an issue with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Dec 4, 2020.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed

USB 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have AMD Adrenalin 2020 installed

So I had to uninstall Adrenalin to trouble shoot an issue with the 20.11.2 driver as I got an oxfffffffff

could not read from the memory on a restart, after uninstalling the driver the sd card loaded in win10 with no issue,

but as soon as I reinstalled it the same issue came back.

I have an rx580 with 8 GB VRAM

:)

kjl1956, Dec 4, 2020

2. Card reader not recognised in W10

Hi Reggie,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing regarding the external card reader. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1) Did you try connecting to other USB ports or in other computers?

2) What is the status of this device in device manager? Check if there is a yellow sign or any error code.

3) Is the issue specific to the Card reader or other USB devices?

4) Are you getting any error message or error code?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Hardware troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and click Troubleshooting
    • Select View all in the right pane.
    • Select Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the latest USB drivers from manufacturer's website and then try connecting the external card reader.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager
    • On the left pane locate “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” and expand by clicking on it.
    • Right on all the USB adapters and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest USB adapter setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the external card reader. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Problem with card readers after mirgration to Win10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.

2. Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.

3. Click on Troubleshooting.

4. Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Update Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 3: Uninstall and then re-install Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your system.
    • Let you system scan for new hardware and install relevant driver for your card reader.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed

Built in card reader or USB card reader not working

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad and USB drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad and USB drivers
    :

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps and Uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus controllers".
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed

1. Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed - Similar Threads - Usb card reader

2. AMD Adrenalin Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Adrenalin Edition: Dobrý den,chci se zeptat, jak udělat tak, aby můj AMD fungoval. Na internetu je několik návodu. Zkoušela jsem je, ale bohužel nefungují. Mám windows 11. Obrázek problému je v příloze.Děkuji...
  3. amd adrenaline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd adrenaline: i have this laptop hp 15-db1021nv and amd adrenalin is not came preinstalled in my laptop i install it after.my question is do i need this software.this software just has newer gpu driver but i dont play games.can something happen if I delete it?...
  4. 72 in 1 card reader constantly disconnecting and reconnecting when nothing added or...

72 in 1 card reader constantly disconnecting and reconnecting when nothing added or...: Log Name: System Source: WudfUsbccidDriver Date: 11/15/2020 9:23:12 PM Event ID: 7 Task Category: Driver Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: kenneth-HP Description: Device responded with an error status....
  5. 72 in 1 usb card reader, win10 trying to write data when no cards are inserted causes the...

72 in 1 usb card reader, win10 trying to write data when no cards are inserted causes the...: Log Name: System Source: WudfUsbccidDriver Date: 7/15/2020 4:02:53 PM Event ID: 1 Task Category: Driver Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: An operation has failed 0xA, 0x0,...
  6. sd card reader not loading card

sd card reader not loading card: Hello, ok sd card reader worked fine before upgrading to windows 10... now it detects the card being inserted opens explore... but the gives the error message "Please insert a disk into removable disk" What Ive done so far... 1. tried a few different sd cards they all...
  7. WMR problems with new AMD 2020 adrenalin drivers

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    WMR problems with new AMD 2020 adrenalin drivers: Hello, Not sure if this is the best place for my problem, but here it goes: Recently I upgraded my Radeon drivers to adrenalin 2020 Edition. However, with the new software my Samsung Odyssey+ doesn't function properly anymore. Only the center of my field of view looks normal....
  8. How to limit FPS via AMD Adrenalin 2020?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to limit FPS via AMD Adrenalin 2020?: Anyone knows, if it is still possible to limit FPS in AMD Adrenalin 2020? Previously it was a piece of cake, but it seems, they have removed the option. It can be partially done via Chill, but that is not, what I am looking for, that sucks. 146895
  9. Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0

Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0: Hi, I have just purchased the above-mentioned card reader and when I plug it into a port on my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop with my SanDisk Extreme Pro 170 MB 128 GB memory card for my Nikon D850 camera a small window pops up advising me F:/ The directory name is...
  10. usb card reader?

usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733