Windows 10: usb always on after upgrade

Discus and support usb always on after upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was upgraded my pc from win 8.1 to win 10 and made a clean install . after that my usb are always on even the pc is off in the past I was switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adicontakt, Jul 31, 2015.

1. usb always on after upgrade

I was upgraded my pc from win 8.1 to win 10 and made a clean install . after that my usb are always on even the pc is off
    in the past I was switched on the EUP option in the bios menu and the usb was shuting down the power with the pc , but now wont work.
    Any solution? My motherboard is ASUS M4A87TD-EVO

:)

adicontakt, Jul 31, 2015
  2. jonfr500 Win User

Always on 3G data connection after map upgrade

This issue continues. Even after I did finish upgrading all the maps on the phone. This constant data connection drains the battery a lot faster if there was no connection. As would be normal for the phone to do. I have also noticed that seems to be an data
    connection ongoing, but it does not show up anywhere on the phone.

I do not accept the "solution" that it is just like this and nothing can be done about. As this started to happen after latest upgrade to Ovi Maps. This needs to be fixed.

I have not yet tested to backup my phone and wipe it clean. As I am on rather poor internet connection at the moment.

jonfr500, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Always on 3G data connection after map upgrade

Just one of those things using v3.09 on Belle, although doesn't mean data being transferred necessarily and as you say can always reboot device after using Maps if concerned.

aspergerguy, Jul 31, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

usb always on after upgrade

USB settings in the Power control panel?

bobkn, Jul 31, 2015
  5. it is like that by default

usb always on after upgrade [​IMG]

adicontakt, Aug 1, 2015
  6. adicontakt, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

usb always on after upgrade

1. usb always on after upgrade - Similar Threads - usb always upgrade

2. Windows 10 spooler always empty after upgrade & revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 spooler always empty after upgrade & revert: I accidentally allowed my PC to upgrade Windows from 10 to 11, and then restored to Windows 10. Now, I cannot print to my HP printer. I have removed and reinstalled the printer, and Windows installs it ok. it is connected wirelessly over my home network, and I get the 8-digit...
  3. Windows 10 spooler always empty after upgrade & revert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 spooler always empty after upgrade & revert: I accidentally allowed my PC to upgrade Windows from 10 to 11, and then restored to Windows 10. Now, I cannot print to my HP printer. I have removed and reinstalled the printer, and Windows installs it ok. it is connected wirelessly over my home network, and I get the 8-digit...
  4. Windows 10 spooler always empty after upgrade & revert

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Upgrade USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade USB: I upgraded to win 10 while on line. Is the USB that was made during the upgrade considered a "restore" devise or should I make a backup. Thanks Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-usb/87aef112-904c-4fe2-9aae-f0e41ea36ca1
  6. USB Devices are always Unspecified

USB Devices are always Unspecified: Hi A few days ago I was trying to use the scanner on my (Canon) printer - but when I plugged the USB cable into my laptop and went into Devices and Printers, I could see the printer name but the icon was different, and I couldn't click on it and view all the details like...
  7. USB Ports Not Working After Upgrade to W10

USB Ports Not Working After Upgrade to W10: I have a computer here who's USB ports have stopped worked...mostly after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 The two on the front of the case dont work at all. And the 6 on the back of the machine work for some things but not for others. Mice, drawing tablets and...
  8. No USB kybd or mouse after W10 upgrade

No USB kybd or mouse after W10 upgrade: Running W7 on a modern desktop (Asus mobo) I had put this off for a long time - hoping it would be stable by time I upgrade. Followed full update process - al up to date before upgrade. After 100% upgrade ... it rebooted and got to to login screen - would not accept any...
  9. Seagate USB drive not always recognized

Seagate USB drive not always recognized: I have two USB Seagate drives I use to hold my backups. When I plug one of them in (to a USB port on the computer), it/they are not always recognized. I have to plug and unplug the power and communications cords more than once before the drive is recognized. I have tried all...
  10. USB issues after upgrading to Windows 10

USB issues after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi! Looking for help with some issues that developed after installing Windows 10.... Background: No problems with Windows 7. Had computer for 5+ years....held off on upgrading to Windows 10 in fear of problems, but was in queue to get the upgrade. Pop up would come up...