Windows 10: Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem

Discus and support Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i connect my usb headset with microphone, the built-in 3.5mm audio on motherboard and all the 3.5mm devices are not working until i remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by georgioumarios, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem

When i connect my usb headset with microphone, the built-in 3.5mm audio on motherboard and all the 3.5mm devices are not working until i remove the usb. What should i do to have both types working same time?

:)

georgioumarios, Oct 3, 2018

2. Listen music in car from usb to mini jack?

The iphone connector isn't a USB connector.. its an iphone connector..

This carries USB, (firewall, on older models) audio and video and remote control.. that's why it is HUGE compared to mini USB

The USB connector on the N900 is a USB connector.. it has a headphone socket, so you should use a jack to jack cable..

Does this look right for your car? I assume it has an audio input that looks like a headphone socket?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisual-3-5mm-Stereo-Jack-Cable/dp/B000WQTQ1Q

cpitchford, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 3, 2018
  4. bobkn Win User

Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem

Problem with earphone jack and socket....

Seems odd. Lenovo's web site shows a standard 3.5 mm audio jack, at the same side (right) of the laptop as the optical drive. (It's listed as a combination jack, that can be used with either headphones or a microphone.)

You don't post which G50 model you have, although I get the impression that all of them have the audio jack.

If no jack is present, inexpensive USB to audio adapters are available. If you check amazon.co.uk, search "usb to audio" (without the quotes). You'll get many devices. The least expensive cost a bit more than one UKP.

bobkn, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem

1. Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem - Similar Threads - Usb 5mm jack

2. 3.5 mm Audio Jack Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3.5 mm Audio Jack Problem: Hello! I am using Dell Inspiron 15 5502 with windows 11 on it. At first 3.5 mm jack does not respond to the connected device windows 10 shows connected headphones, so no hardware issue. After an update, you can connect hands-free to the laptop and windows detect it once....
  3. 3.5 mm Audio Jack Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3.5 mm Audio Jack Problem: Hello! I am using Dell Inspiron 15 5502 with windows 11 on it. At first 3.5 mm jack does not respond to the connected device windows 10 shows connected headphones, so no hardware issue. After an update, you can connect hands-free to the laptop and windows detect it once....
  4. audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  5. USB C type to audio jack is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB C type to audio jack is not working: I am Lenovo Ideapad s340 user and I m using a ONCRO® Trending L-Shaped Black Connector, Mobile Gaming Connector, Earphone Audio Jack Adapter USB-Type C to 3.5 mm Stereo Converter Compatible for 1 Plus 6t, 7, 7 pro. to use my earphones as my audio jack is not working properly...
  6. Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3: I have tried most things i could find to get the speakers and audio jack to work but they will not. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reseting the pc, checking to see if there are any other audio outputs connected there is not and have factory reset recovery the pc...
  7. AUDIO JACK

AUDIO JACK: Whenever i plug in my headphones into my laptop i get a pop up message saying a headset has been detected but when i play any audio it plays on speaker and not in my headphones. What should be the problem?...
  8. AUDIO JACK

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO JACK: WHEN I PLUG IN A HEADSET, THE POPUP CHOOSE AUDIO DEVICE IS NOT COMING AND IN MY PC THERE IS NO REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER. SO, PLEASE TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO I AM IN A VERY BIG PROBLEM...
  9. Audio Jack pop-up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Jack pop-up problem: I accidentally press the 'Don't ask again' button,and the it won't show up again. But, is there any way you could let it pop-up again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-pop-up-problem/608bc213-30d2-4975-9ca0-76ef2aa34a3b
  10. Problems with the USB jacks disconnecting and reconnecting

Problems with the USB jacks disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi, I am having problems with my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. over the last few years the USB's disconnect and reconnect at random. the touchpad cuts out and scrolling doesnt' work half the time, the card reader doesnt' work half the time. I of course have all the newest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. port 3.5 mm motherboard error

2. 3.5mm not initializing until boot

3. 3.5mm microphone jack audio drivers

4. 3.5mm jack cuts out mic on computer,
  5. nahimic headset 3 5 mm jack problems,
  6. do i need a driver for usb to 3.5mm jack,
  7. 3.5 jack microphone earphone windows10 driver,
  8. mic audio jack driver,
  9. windows 10 usb headset and 3.5 jack,
  10. 3.5mm jack driver download for windows 10,
  11. jack 3.5mm sound trouble,