Windows 10: USB annoying problem

Discus and support USB annoying problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have windows 10 pro installed on my pc and i clicked import files and videos and now everytime i connect it opens photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pls answer lol, Apr 24, 2021.

1. USB annoying problem

i have windows 10 pro installed on my pc and i clicked import files and videos and now everytime i connect it opens photos

:)

pls answer lol, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 24, 2021
  4. jooi312 Win User

USB annoying problem

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB annoying problem :)

jooi312, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

USB annoying problem

1. USB annoying problem - Similar Threads - USB annoying problem

2. Not a problem but annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not a problem but annoying: Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do? submitted by /u/Danutzu37 [link] [comments]...
  3. Win11 Annoying Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Annoying Problems: Bought a new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and I upgraded to Windows11. All looked good for a while but recently I noticed the following VERY annoying problems. 1. Opening a PDF file is fine but if I want to open again the same file or another PDF I get instead the...
  4. Win11 Annoying Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Annoying Problems: Bought a new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and I upgraded to Windows11. All looked good for a while but recently I noticed the following VERY annoying problems. 1. Opening a PDF file is fine but if I want to open again the same file or another PDF I get instead the...
  5. Annoying Microsoft Store Problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Annoying Microsoft Store Problem.: Hello, a problem with the Microsoft store has come up after I purchased Forza Horizon 4. The problem I am having is the game simply will not install. There are no error messages that pop up, nor does Microsoft store freeze, it just does not work. Essentially, I would...
  6. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  7. Hyper-V annoying problems

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V annoying problems: Sometimes, Hyper-V still disconnects after all these years when inserting an user password in the logon multiple times because for some reason even after inserting the right password it tells me it's wrong so to proceed I have to insert a password (right or wrong) multiple...
  8. Annoying multimedia problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying multimedia problem: So I got myself a new Laptop ASUS VivoBook15 which came with Windows 10. From the start I had problems with Youtube and Netflix. Youtube videos didn't start, showing green screen, and Netflix would play for half a minute maybe with a weirdly muted sound, and after that turn...
  9. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  10. Annoying warning plugging in usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying warning plugging in usb flash drive: When I Plug in a USB Flash Drive, I get This Annoying Message . Camera Upload. Keep Your Memories Safe. All your photos and videos will be automatically saved to dropbox. How can I get rid of or dissable this warning/message...