Windows 10: USB Arc Mouse

Discus and support USB Arc Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a USB Microsoft Arc mouse and it does not work with any computer, tried 3 different laptops.It is recognized when you put the USB part into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharefOmar, May 17, 2022.

1. USB Arc Mouse

Hi I have a USB Microsoft Arc mouse and it does not work with any computer, tried 3 different laptops.It is recognized when you put the USB part into the computer and the mouse lights up blue underneath when you fold it into the on position, but it does not respond to any movement. Is the mouse just broken at this point? Is there anything I can do to reset the mouse? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and that has not worked.Just to be clear this is the USB mouse not the Bluetooth mouse.

:)

SharefOmar, May 17, 2022

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 17, 2022
  3. USB Arc Touch Mouse - please help with click sound

Hi,

To address your concern, you can perform these steps:

• Download the drivers on this
      link
    • Attach the USB dongle of your mouse on the computer and wait for the drivers to be detected and installed.
    • Run the installer for the driver downloaded.
    • Open the Cortana and type Mouse and Keyboard Centre.
    • Turn off the Vibration.
    • Unplug re-plug your Arc Touch.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

ErwinJames San, May 17, 2022
  4. USB Arc Mouse

ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 17, 2022
Thema:

USB Arc Mouse

1. USB Arc Mouse - Similar Threads - USB Arc Mouse

2. USB Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Arc Mouse: Hi I have a USB Microsoft Arc mouse and it does not work with any computer, tried 3 different laptops.It is recognized when you put the USB part into the computer and the mouse lights up blue underneath when you fold it into the on position, but it does not respond to any...
  3. USB Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Arc Mouse: Hi I have a USB Microsoft Arc mouse and it does not work with any computer, tried 3 different laptops.It is recognized when you put the USB part into the computer and the mouse lights up blue underneath when you fold it into the on position, but it does not respond to any...
  4. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

Arc mouse wireless usb not working.: Hello i Have a Wireless usb Arc Touch mouse but is not working anymore.It started blinking red, then stopped working, changed the batteries but still not working.When i connect the usb it show like Microsoft nano tranceiver v.1.But Mouse still not connect, ad mouse shows me...
  5. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arc mouse wireless usb not working.: Hello i Have a Wireless usb Arc Touch mouse but is not working anymore.It started blinking red, then stopped working, changed the batteries but still not working.When i connect the usb it show like Microsoft nano tranceiver v.1.But Mouse still not connect, ad mouse shows me...
  6. Arc mouse wireless usb not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. arc mouse

arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  8. arc mouse

arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  9. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...