Windows 10: USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909

Discus and support USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my intel laptop,the uac driver can use.but useless in my am4 and fm2+ Platform.WHY? usb3.0 Device Driver has included in win10. code 43... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mmm439, Feb 15, 2020.

1. mmm439 Win User

USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909

In my intel laptop,the uac driver can use.but useless in my am4 and fm2+ Platform.WHY? usb3.0 Device Driver has included in win10. code 43

:)

mmm439, Feb 15, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. USB Audio Codec Driver

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method1: Check Device Manager

• Open Start,enter
      Device Manager,and select it from the list of results. Under
      Sound, video, and game controllers,select your sound card, open it, select the
      Driver tab, and select
      Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    If that didn't work, try this:

• Uninstall your audio driver: open Device Manager,
      right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager,right-click (or tap and hold) your audio driver
      > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer,select
      High Definition Audio Device,select
      Next,and follow the instructions to install it.
    Method 2: Check the cables and volume

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won't work when headphones are plugged in.
    Method 3: Set default device

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

• OpenStart,
      enter Sound,
      select it from the list of results, and then, on the Playback
      tab, select a device, then Set Default.
    If your Drivers are up to date, then the problem would be the compatibility of Audio-Technica AT-LP120 to your computer, and not the software. We suggest you to seek assistance with

Dell support
    for further help.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Feb 15, 2020
  4. USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909

USB Audio Class 2 Device Not Recognised

Hi everyone, I am running Windows 10 on the creators update (so it has support for USB Audio Class 2 devices), but for some reason it is saying that it's own driver is not compatible.

It does recognize the device as an audio one, but cannot seem to use it (Screenshot attached). Any suggestions?

USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909 16d40cc6-4460-4bf3-b8b2-9bed4f5e7218.png

The device is an Audio-GD NFB11

irrelephantT_882, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909

1. USB Audio Class driver can't use on amd Platformwin10 1903/1909 - Similar Threads - USB Audio Class

2. Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers: My audio isn't working anymore after I reinstalled AMD drivers. I've tried reinstalling them again several times after this happened, but nothing worked. When using the audio troubleshoot, it says audio services are not responding and that Windows couldn't fix it....
  3. Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear audio after reinstalling AMD drivers: My audio isn't working anymore after I reinstalled AMD drivers. I've tried reinstalling them again several times after this happened, but nothing worked. When using the audio troubleshoot, it says audio services are not responding and that Windows couldn't fix it....
  4. Driver Verifier donks up USB audio/USB audio drivers drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier donks up USB audio/USB audio drivers drivers: Hello! I've been having this problem for about a week now and I've finally resorted to asking Microsoft and its community.To solve an unrelated issue, I ran the "Verifier" program that comes with Windows in hopes to solve my issue. Upon rebooting, I noticed that my audio had...
  5. Disabling Inbox Class Audio Driver

Disabling Inbox Class Audio Driver: Hello, I was trying to fix an issue where my headphones will not register when I plug them in, unless I restart my computer. I used the built in troubleshooter for output devices and it changed my audio driver to an inbox class audio driver. I would like to change it back to...
  6. Usb Video Class Driver

Usb Video Class Driver: I have a webcam that only be used in Usb Video Class format not VGA. Whenever I use Zoom, it automatically exits and go to the defaukt camera. So I searched online for a solution then I came up in a turorial that I must reset the camera so I did it and then I open the Device...
  7. Upgrade Win10 1903 to 1909 using 1909 ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win10 1903 to 1909 using 1909 ISO?: Hi, I need to know whether it is possible to upgrade Windows 10 Ver 1903 Build 18362.720 to 1909 using 1909 ISO? I am trying to upgrade to 1909 but without using windows update as I already have 1909 ISO file. I don't want to do a clean install of 1909 but wanted to...
  8. Can't install Feature Update 1903 or 1909

Can't install Feature Update 1903 or 1909: I'm running Windows 10 version 1809 and I've tried numerous times to Download & Install versions 1903 and 1909. They download okay, however, when I try to install they get to a certain point and then I get a message that computer has to undo changes and reverts back to...
  9. Can't upgrade 1803 to 1903 and 1909

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade 1803 to 1903 and 1909: I've had this issue for some time now in regards to updating. Currently, I'm running Win 10 Pro 64 bit; Version 1803 Build 17134.1006. The status for updating is listed as Pending download but when I click the Fix issue button Windows 10 Update checks my PC and I get the...
  10. Can't update to Windows 10 version 1903 because of SSD using AMD Threadripper driver

Can't update to Windows 10 version 1903 because of SSD using AMD Threadripper driver: Hello, My computer is currently on version 1803 of Windows 10 and is trying to install the version 1903 but it fails. When I try to fix the errors, I get the message: "AMD Ryzen™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode. A driver is installed that...