Windows 10: USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound

Discus and support USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I can hearsound via USB Audio Codec using VLC but not using Chrome i.e. Youtube. When I unplug the USB port whilst Youtube is playing, sound does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by galjoen777, Mar 2, 2020.

1. USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound

Hi

I can hearsound via USB Audio Codec using VLC but not using Chrome i.e. Youtube. When I unplug the USB port whilst Youtube is playing, sound does play via PC speakers. Putting back the USB port, the sound disappears. I use the USB Adio codec to play sound via a mixer to a power amp.

Any ideas? I've tried all the normal tricks, ie. sound settings, unmuting, etc I've downloaded and installed the latest Windows10 updates, rebooted, etc

Thks

:)

galjoen777, Mar 2, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Mar 2, 2020
  3. cardnut Win User
    USB Audio Codec

Eeshwar,

I followed the directions in the link, but I do not have the USB Audio Codec even listed.

cardnut, Mar 2, 2020
  4. K2QPN Win User

USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound

USB Audio Codec Fails

I have a PCM2901 USB Audio Codec. After a few minutes it stops sending audio data to the application. Fails with multiple applications. I can recover the Codec by using Device Manager to Uninstall the Codec and reboot. A plain reboot does not recover the
    Codec. Device Manager always shows that the Codec is working properly.

It fails on two PCs that are running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. The Codec will run for days on an old Vista PC so the problem seem related to Windows 10.

Suggestions appreciated.

Bob

K2QPN, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound

1. USB Audio Codec and Chrome no sound - Similar Threads - USB Audio Codec

2. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  3. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  4. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  6. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  7. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  8. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  9. USB Audio Codec Popping Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Audio Codec Popping Sound Issue: I've noticed that when a sound starts and ends, a crack/pop type sound can be heard. It seems that the USB Audio Codec driver goes to sleep (power save?) after 20 seconds of not hearing any audio. I've tried: Changing Sample Rate. Uninstalling both the USB Audio Codec and...
  10. USB Audio Codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Audio Codec: I use a usb sound card called Signalink. (www.tigertronics.com) It's used with Amateur Radio communications. The last updates have really done it. I can not copy the audio coming from the Transceiver to the win 10 pc. All of my PC. What did Microsoft do to mess with USB Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USB Audio CODEC no sound

2. usb audio codec windows 10