Windows 10: USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio

Discus and support USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OS - Windows 10 Cpu – I7-6800k Device/Problem – Behringer Mixer “XENYX 1204USB” – Device works perfectly except windows 10 will not detect audio input.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DogGodFrogLog, Mar 14, 2019.

1. USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio

OS - Windows 10
    Cpu – I7-6800k
    Device/Problem – Behringer Mixer “XENYX 1204USB” – Device works perfectly except windows 10 will not detect audio input. Says error migrating USB Audio Codec but successfully installs AudioEndpoint or such before that. I can hear window sounds but my mic input will not play in windows. Mic tested and working.

Driver - 10.0.17763.1 USB Audio Codec (Windows)

Installed ASIO4ALL from manufacturer and no change. Tried every solution/tweak/fix I could think of or find but still no audio input.

Appreciate any help. Has worked fine for my daily streams/videos/Discord etc for 2 years now. Just suddenly nothing after updating PC with latest windows updates.

Cheers,

Jon

:)

DogGodFrogLog, Mar 14, 2019

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. cardnut Win User
    USB Audio Codec

Eeshwar,

I followed the directions in the link, but I do not have the USB Audio Codec even listed.

cardnut, Mar 14, 2019
  4. USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio

USB audio CODEC

I have a 5 year old Mackie ProFx8 mixer that uses a USB port for data transfer. When you configure your system, the USB CODEC driver will be used. Anything that hangs off the mixer will be detected like your speakers and mics. Everything goes through the
    USB port on the mixer. It acts like an analog to digital USB hub.

You need to disable audio drivers of devices not attached to the mixer to avoid any feedback and potential driver bugs. Many computer motherboards have onboard audio chipsets like VIA or Realtek. You may be using Nvidia
    or ATI Radeon graphics cards too. They will install their own HD audio and virtual drivers.

You do not need to use those and should disable them. You want to avoid having anything influencing your audio pipeline.

I started receiving "pops" whenever I left clicked with my mouse on various user interface elements in applications that I was running. It was extremely annoying. You may not have had these before but they start showing up after adding more gear to your
    USB mixer and USB ports. After hours of troubleshooting, I disabled all the devices mentioned above. You would think that would work, but it didn't.

To eliminate the problems entirely, uninstall all unused audio drivers.

Go to Device Manager

Click on Audio inputs and outputs

Right click the audio components you do not need

Disable first, then uninstall

Click on Sound, video and game controllers

Right click the audio components you do not need

Disable first, then uninstall

Reboot your computer.

Right click on the speaker icon in the tray

Look at the Playback list and Recording list

You should see devices attached to the USB Audio CODEC listed

Do the same with Device Manager and check that the system did not reinstall the drivers you eliminated

Kerry Kobashi, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio

1. USB Audio Codec - Does not detect audio - Similar Threads - USB Audio Codec

2. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  3. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  4. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  6. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  7. USB Audio Codecs not working

USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  8. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  9. Windows USB Audio Codec

Windows USB Audio Codec: Hi, I operate under Windows 10. I use a ASUS VivoBook Laptop. I use an Alesis mixer USB port. Windows 10 has installed an USB Audio Codec pilot version 10 of July 2020 for it. The problem is that it only records one mono channel not STEREO ! It offers different sampling...
  10. USB Audio Codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Audio Codec: I use a usb sound card called Signalink. (www.tigertronics.com) It's used with Amateur Radio communications. The last updates have really done it. I can not copy the audio coming from the Transceiver to the win 10 pc. All of my PC. What did Microsoft do to mess with USB Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb audio codec mic not working

2. usb audio codec not found

3. usb codec no audio input