Windows 10: USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN

Discus and support USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have behringer um2 usb audio interface. When I watch the offical behringer setup video they says just plug it to your comtuper your audio interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mustafa131, Apr 27, 2020.

1. USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN

I have behringer um2 usb audio interface. When I watch the offical behringer setup video they says just plug it to your comtuper your audio interface but notihng happened on my windows 10 laptop normally when I was plug it in the notfication center notficate notice usb audio codec but ı cant reach any notification please help me. Sorry for bad english

:)

Mustafa131, Apr 27, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Apr 27, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Bagoguts Win User

USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN

1. USB AUDİO CODEC DOESN'T SEEN - Similar Threads - USB AUDİO CODEC

2. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  3. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codec Issues: I've been using a stereo mixer to record via USB into Adobe Audition and just noticed an issue with the stereo channels. When recording with one channel panned hard left and the other hard right, one channel goes all but silent. When the audio signal is output to an external...
  4. USB Audio Codec Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  6. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  7. USB Audio Codecs not working

USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  8. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  9. Windows USB Audio Codec

Windows USB Audio Codec: Hi, I operate under Windows 10. I use a ASUS VivoBook Laptop. I use an Alesis mixer USB port. Windows 10 has installed an USB Audio Codec pilot version 10 of July 2020 for it. The problem is that it only records one mono channel not STEREO ! It offers different sampling...
  10. USB Audio Codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Audio Codec: I use a usb sound card called Signalink. (www.tigertronics.com) It's used with Amateur Radio communications. The last updates have really done it. I can not copy the audio coming from the Transceiver to the win 10 pc. All of my PC. What did Microsoft do to mess with USB Audio...