Windows 10: usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode

Discus and support usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, For about one month my PC nor more enter screen saver nor sleep mode. I've found that it only arrise when my USB DAC Aune X1S is connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alainternaute, Jul 20, 2019.

1. usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode

Hello,

For about one month my PC nor more enter screen saver nor sleep mode.

I've found that it only arrise when my USB DAC Aune X1S is connected.

If i powered it off, screen saver and sleep mode are ok.

Driver are UpToDate.

powercfg -requests :

DISPLAY :

Aucune.

SYSTEM :

Aucune.

AWAYMODE :

Aucune.

EXÉCUTION :

Aucune.

PERFBOOST :

Aucune.

ACTIVELOCKSCREEN :

Aucune.

Windows 10 is at 1903 level.

:)

Alainternaute, Jul 20, 2019

2. Usb card reader prevents Windows 7x64 SP1 to enter to sleep mode

I have the following USB Card Reader : http://www.raidsonic.de/products/internal_cases/mm_cardreader/index_en.php?we_objectID=757

I only have connected the molex for power and the on board usb cable to the motherboard.

The systems doesn't enters to sleep / hibernation mode with this device powered on, with generic windows drivers or the latest Realtek drivers.

Is there any way that it will help me to solve the problem?

Black Flag, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Usb card reader prevents Windows 7x64 SP1 to enter to sleep mode

Well Get on the Horn with the manufacturer of the Device, the Motherboard Manufacturer and Microsoft on this issue

eidairaman1, Jul 20, 2019
  4. usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode

Black Flag, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode

1. usb audio device prevents windows from entering sleep mode - Similar Threads - usb audio device

2. Update- Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update- Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode: The recent Windows 10 update, prior to 6-23-23, has now created multiple USB "Power Management" tabs that need to opened and the boxes "unchecked" to allow Windows 10 to sleep.Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode - Microsoft Community...
  3. Update- Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update- Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode: The recent Windows 10 update, prior to 6-23-23, has now created multiple USB "Power Management" tabs that need to opened and the boxes "unchecked" to allow Windows 10 to sleep.Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode - Microsoft Community...
  4. Update- Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep: I'm running Windows 10 [0] via Apple Boot Camp on a 2016 Macbook Pro. I have display [1] connected to my MBP over the certified TB3 cable. That display has a built-in USB Hub with USB-C ports. My Logi Bolt receiver is connected to the hub and a mouse and keyboard are paired...
  6. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep: I'm running Windows 10 [0] via Apple Boot Camp on a 2016 Macbook Pro. I have display [1] connected to my MBP over the certified TB3 cable. That display has a built-in USB Hub with USB-C ports. My Logi Bolt receiver is connected to the hub and a mouse and keyboard are paired...
  7. Prevent Windows from unpluging USB devices on sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Conhost.exe Preventing computer from entering propper sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conhost.exe Preventing computer from entering propper sleep mode: Hello, I've had a problem for quite some time where when I click on sleep mode, instead of entering into sleep mode the computer instead just turns off the monitors.I ran "powercfg /requests" and it returnedDISPLAY:None.SYSTEM:[PROCESS]...
  9. Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prevent external USB hard drive from entering sleep mode: Hi everyone. I found a couple of threads on this topic but they're both locked so I decided to start a new one here. The problem I had been experiencing was that my external USB hard drive would enter sleep/suspend mode after a few seconds, requiring several seconds to come...
  10. Errors preventing system from entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors preventing system from entering sleep mode: Errors Power Policy:802.11 Radio Power Policy is Maximum Performance On Battery The current power policy for 802.11-compatible wireless network adapters is not configured to use low-power modes. System Availability Requests:Execution Required Request The program has made a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb audio device prevents computer to sleep

2. aune x1s dac screen saver

3. usb dac screen sleep

4. usb audio prevents screensaver