Windows 10: USB Audio Error

Discus and support USB Audio Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem sorry for my bad English I have a microphone LD SYSTEMS D1013 CUSB and Windows 10 It doesn’t work. Sometimes, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoryAga, Oct 20, 2020.

1. LoryAga Win User

USB Audio Error

Hello,

I have a problem sorry for my bad English

I have a microphone LD SYSTEMS D1013 CUSB and Windows 10

It doesn’t work. Sometimes, it is visible as “USB Audio Device” and has an yellow exclamation next to the name, which it means has a driver error, or “USB Composite Device”.
    When finally works, and I disconnect an USB device or open an aplication, it doesn’t work anymore.

I have been trying a lot of solutions:

-Trying all USB ports

-Rebooting Windows

-Reinstalling Windows

-Updating all drivers

-Updating BIOS

-Reinstalling all drivers

I saw a few posts like that, and the solutions it was to disable NVIDIA Share.

I have an AMD RX 550 Video Card.

Any ideas? Thank you

:)

LoryAga, Oct 20, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 20, 2020
  4. USB Audio Error

USB Audio Codec Driver

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method1: Check Device Manager

• Open Start,enter
      Device Manager,and select it from the list of results. Under
      Sound, video, and game controllers,select your sound card, open it, select the
      Driver tab, and select
      Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    If that didn't work, try this:

• Uninstall your audio driver: open Device Manager,
      right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager,right-click (or tap and hold) your audio driver
      > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer,select
      High Definition Audio Device,select
      Next,and follow the instructions to install it.
    Method 2: Check the cables and volume

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won't work when headphones are plugged in.
    Method 3: Set default device

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

• OpenStart,
      enter Sound,
      select it from the list of results, and then, on the Playback
      tab, select a device, then Set Default.
    If your Drivers are up to date, then the problem would be the compatibility of Audio-Technica AT-LP120 to your computer, and not the software. We suggest you to seek assistance with

Dell support
    for further help.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

USB Audio Error

1. USB Audio Error - Similar Threads - USB Audio Error

2. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  3. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with USB audio: I connect my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510S via USB cable 0.75m to my sound system an integrated amplifier with digital to analogue converter - the Audiolab M-One which uses its own power source which is connected to speakers. I use either Foobar or Winyl to control playback. The...
  4. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with USB audio: I connect my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510S via USB cable 0.75m to my sound system an integrated amplifier with digital to analogue converter - the Audiolab M-One which uses its own power source which is connected to speakers. I use either Foobar or Winyl to control playback. The...
  5. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. USB Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Audio Crackling: Using apple type-c to 3.5mm adapter there is constant horrible crackling. I tried to measure the DPC latency with LatencyMon, but the results are "green." What is interesting though, the crackling completely disappears as soon as I start monitoring in the LatencyMon, and then...
  7. USB Audio Problems

USB Audio Problems: Hello everybody, I've got a problem with my audio interface producing weird cracks and pops during playback. Problem appears when streaming audio, playing from hard drive or when I'm in my DAW. I have tried many things to solve this problem including: changing computer ports,...
  8. USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB GENERIC AUDIO ERROR: Hi, i have a problem with my usb headset like for 2 weeks and i cant fix it. I cant stream because the streaming app cant controll my headphone volume. When i lower my volume from pc ( windows ) it doesnt effect the stream app. My viewers are hearing always the same...
  9. USB Audio Codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Audio Codec: I use a usb sound card called Signalink. (www.tigertronics.com) It's used with Amateur Radio communications. The last updates have really done it. I can not copy the audio coming from the Transceiver to the win 10 pc. All of my PC. What did Microsoft do to mess with USB Audio...
  10. Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on

Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on: A week ago I wasusing Audacity without any problems. Then midweek (Wed/Thursday) 11/11 or 11/12I launched Audacity and received the message "Error Initializing Audio.Could not find any audio devices. You will not be able to play or record audio.Error: Internal PortAudio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ld systems d1013c drivers

2. d1013cusb drivers