Windows 10: USB Audio Problems

Discus and support USB Audio Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I've got a problem with my audio interface producing weird cracks and pops during playback. Problem appears when streaming audio,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jan._.K, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Jan._.K Win User

USB Audio Problems

Hello everybody, I've got a problem with my audio interface producing weird cracks and pops during playback. Problem appears when streaming audio, playing from hard drive or when I'm in my DAW. I have tried many things to solve this problem including: changing computer ports, changing cables (included in the box with the interface), reinstalling my drivers (I'm using latest), changing settings for playback both in Windows and interface application, even lowering the audio in Windows and it didn't work. Interface works perfectly fine with my older laptop running Windows 7 (it had worse specs than my current one so it's not problem of my cpu: i5-8265u 8th gen. ) I have no idea what to do next to solve this problem so any advice is priceless. Interface im using is M-Audio M-Track 2x2 c-series.

:)

Jan._.K, Oct 24, 2019

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 24, 2019
  4. USB Audio Problems

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

USB Audio Problems

1. USB Audio Problems - Similar Threads - USB Audio Problems

2. Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem: HelloOn my old pc with windows 10 there was any problem with my audio devices. On the new system also with windows 10, the audio drivers on both usb and firewire audio interfaces have major problems .The firewire device isn't working at all , whereas the usb device is working...
  3. Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem: HelloOn my old pc with windows 10 there was any problem with my audio devices. On the new system also with windows 10, the audio drivers on both usb and firewire audio interfaces have major problems .The firewire device isn't working at all , whereas the usb device is working...
  4. USB type C audio problems - Inspiron 15

USB type C audio problems - Inspiron 15: I need to use a different port than the 3.5mm audio jack since my headphones are a different style of 3.5mm and only make contact with the right side band. This being the case, I bought a USBC to 3.5mm adapter so I can use my headphones with my new laptop. I am, however,...
  5. Audio USB interface problem

Audio USB interface problem: For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track All used to work OK until...
  6. Problems with my audio, USB ports and Bluetooth.

Problems with my audio, USB ports and Bluetooth.: My computer has no sound. It displays a red 'X' on the speaker sign at the lower right corner, and says no audio output devices installed. I have tried to update it but still it does not work. I have even tried to download another audio device but still no change. To the...
  7. USB audio adaptor feedback problem

USB audio adaptor feedback problem: I recently purchased a USB audio adaptor for my microphone, when i first plugged it in it worked fine, but when i shut down my computer and turned it back on it wont work any more and just produces feedback white noise i have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, i...
  8. Usb Audio problems at 41khz

Usb Audio problems at 41khz: I am having a strange problem with my Focusrite scarlet 2i2 (2nd Gen) usb audio device. After a clean install of windows 10, my audio is crackling when played at 44100. This is system wide doesnt matter what program I am using. If i change the sample rate to higher 48khz the...
  9. Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem

Usb and 3.5mm jack audio problem: When i connect my usb headset with microphone, the built-in 3.5mm audio on motherboard and all the 3.5mm devices are not working until i remove the usb. What should i do to have both types working same time? 119043
  10. Problems with USB audio and video devices

Problems with USB audio and video devices: Hi, installed Windows 10 on my new system (my first Win 10 install). So far so good, but having issues with UBS audio and video devices. More specifically, - my Trust webcam (with integrated microphone) does not work: it is recognised by the system, but neither webcam nor...