Windows 10: usb blue screen

Discus and support usb blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows Pro 10 will not accept any usb sticks even new unused ones all it does is I get the blue screen of death I have tried uninstalling all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alanmarchant1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. usb blue screen

Windows Pro 10 will not accept any usb sticks even new unused ones all it does is I get the blue screen of death I have tried uninstalling all the drivers but it made no difference

:)

Alanmarchant1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 9, 2018
  4. usb blue screen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

usb blue screen

1. usb blue screen - Similar Threads - usb blue screen

2. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB boot gives blue screen: Hello, I have a mostly new build pc I want to add old harddrive later on, now using a new SSD, but I get stuck at installing windows 10.I have a new gigabyte B550M DS3H motherboard, MSI graphics card not new, new processor amd ryzen, new ram and new SSD.I have made a bootable...
  3. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB boot gives blue screen: Hello, I have a mostly new build pc I want to add old harddrive later on, now using a new SSD, but I get stuck at installing windows 10.I have a new gigabyte B550M DS3H motherboard, MSI graphics card not new, new processor amd ryzen, new ram and new SSD.I have made a bootable...
  4. USB boot gives blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 blue screen and not showing usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 blue screen and not showing usb: Hello my laptop resently crashed.I watched some videos on youtube to see if i can fix it but it didnt work and then i tought of downloading windows on it againi downloaded windows on my usb but it gave a compatibility error and all of a sudden i couldnt see my usb on the boot...
  6. Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working: Hello, I have an M-Audio Uber Microphone. This is USB microphone. When I use "Discord", I sometimes get a blue screen within 5-10 minutes, sometimes within half an hour. Although it is less, sometimes I have this problem when I do not use "Discord". I'm not a bad computer...
  7. Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER

Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER: This just started happening yesterday, random bsd's. I put my computer to sleep after a while I tried turning it on but it didnt so I force shutdown by holding powerbutton for a few seconds. After that when I restarted I started get this http://prntscr.com/qfs2m2 at complete...
  8. Blue Screen when unplugging USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when unplugging USB: Recently I have been having a problem with my Acer laptop giving me the blue screen when I unplug USB devices. I'm attaching a link to the dump file posted on my google drive. Hoping someone can look at this dump file and tell me what is causing the problem....
  9. Blue screen for too many USB devices

Blue screen for too many USB devices: I work in a laboratory where we have to connect several USB devices to the same computer (we have a unified interface for all of them). While I start to build my USB tree (3 powered hubs and around 15 devices), at some point while attaching the Nth USB, the computer crashes....
  10. Recurring Blue Screen using external usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring Blue Screen using external usb: Good day to everyone, I am having this BSOD whenever i skip a video a few seconds reading the file from a usb 3.0 external disk. It is slightly random but always happens in the above mentioned situation. The computer is a new computer, about 3 weeks now. This has always...