Windows 10: USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10

Discus and support USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I´m trying to install in my PC the USB Bluetooth Adapter NSC-PCY5BMA2 ( BCM20702A0 ) from Insignia. Tried everything but nothing worked: can´t find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tecuani(2), May 3, 2019.

1. USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10

I´m trying to install in my PC the USB Bluetooth Adapter NSC-PCY5BMA2 ( BCM20702A0 ) from Insignia.

Tried everything but nothing worked: can´t find the driver, nor in the PC nor in the internet.

Help me. Where can I find the driver? I´m using WINDOWS 10.

Tks.

Antonio.

:)

Tecuani(2), May 3, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 3, 2019
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, May 3, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, May 3, 2019
Thema:

USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10

1. USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB Bluetooth Adapter

2. USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Bluetooth adapter not recognized correctly: Hello, a while ago I bought a USB Bluetooth adapter for my pc since the previous one I had stopped working. When I got this adapter it simply was not doing anything, I tried everything I could possibly find on the internet so I simply gave up. Now I decided to try again, so I...
  3. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter: I need to remove my onboard Bluetooth adaptor for it to work. Similar to the USB adapter, the onboard adapter displays the same problem and warning a small yellow exclamation triangle and won't function if I plug it in before the machine boots. To reinstall the onboard...
  4. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter: I need to remove my onboard Bluetooth adaptor for it to work. Similar to the USB adapter, the onboard adapter displays the same problem and warning a small yellow exclamation triangle and won't function if I plug it in before the machine boots. To reinstall the onboard...
  5. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: I'm having trouble with a Bluetooth long range adapter. When I plug it in I get the following error in Device Manager:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  6. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  7. INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter Not Compatible?: The INSIGNIA USB Bluetooth Adapter I purchased from Best Buy did not come with a driver. Plugged it in, nothing. Called Contact Us for this product Insignia - Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter - Black insigniaproducts.com, managed to find "Update Driver" for the device, clicked on...
  8. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  9. Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb wifi/bluetooth adapter bluetooth disconnect issues in windows 10: So I bought a wifi/bluetooth adapter for windows 10, wifi works really good on 5ghz, I can have my bluetooth headphones & bluetooth xbox one controller all connected at the same time, but the xbox one controller will suddenly stop responding to button input when moving it in...
  10. IF funtion

in Windows 10 Customization
    IF funtion: I would like to know what is wrong with the formula = if(I3 <I38, "1", if(I3> I39 "3", "2")). I3 is 3%, I138 is 35%, I39 is 67% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-funtion/7de0bb12-a9a0-4205-9fc7-187282b296ed