Windows 10: USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

Discus and support USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few days ago i built myself a new desktop PC and tried to install windows 10 from a bootable USB that I created with Windows media creation tool. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Valenta Paul, Dec 28, 2019.

1. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

A few days ago i built myself a new desktop PC and tried to install windows 10 from a bootable USB that I created with Windows media creation tool.

My motherboard recognized the USB stick as an option to boot and so I tried to boot from the Stick. At first the PC restarted because ist was the first time I started it and then contiunued with the booting process. I thought everything was fine but then the spinning dots stopped and suddenly nothing was working. I tried several things in the bios and disconnected unnessecary parts from my motherboard but it still didnt boot. I also tried another USB stick but that also didnt work.

Sometimes the dots go away and then it freezes on a black screen and once I got to the Windows menu where i can choose the language of my Installation but after 5 seconds it froze again

The only things that come to my mind that could be the problem are the bios version, some driver issues or the PC that i downloaded the media tool had some kind of problem because this PC also had the same problem one year ago when I tried to repair windows from a CD.

My PC parts:

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

Intel i7 9700k

16 GB Corsair Dominator RAM 3200 Mhz

RTX 2070super

Corsair m.2 ssd 960 GB

:)

Valenta Paul, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, Dec 28, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, Dec 28, 2019
  4. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

Newly Built PC Windows 10 Freezes On Boot

Hi,
    Product the op linked too showed nothing of amd compatibility
    Only the set I posted to does but it only stated amd not intel

USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC [​IMG]

Op could contact credit card company for assistance if still within 45-60 days might be able to litigate a little better with newegg *Wink

ThrashZone, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

1. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC - Similar Threads - USB boot keeps

2. Newly Built PC, can't boot into Windows startup from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly Built PC, can't boot into Windows startup from USB: Hello, I recently built a computer with the following parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HBd4qR . Upon finishing building the PC and attempting to boot into the windows startup, I was greeted by a couple of things depending on the BIOS settings I chose. If I had CSM support...
  3. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10: My newly build pc keeps on freezing randomly,Everything is running smoothly when I'm playing games but when i'm not and even when just browsing or left idle it freezes randomly.Experience this on windows 10 OS, I also updated the bios, firmware and do clean boot. I even...
  4. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10: My newly build pc keeps on freezing randomly,Everything is running smoothly when I'm playing games but when i'm not and even when just browsing or left idle it freezes randomly.Experience this on windows 10 OS, I also updated the bios, firmware and do clean boot. I even...
  5. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Newly built PC will not boot Windows USB Drive for installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly built PC will not boot Windows USB Drive for installation: I am having a issue with the new pc I just built.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900XRAM: 2 x Corsair Vengence 8GB 3200MHzMOBO: ASRock X570 TaichiGPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OCCPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite CapellexPSU: Corsair RM 750xSSD: Samsung 970 EvoHDD: 2 x Seagate Barracuda...
  7. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  8. Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing: Last week I recently built my new PC and it was working fine up until last night when I was live streaming a game of CS:GO and my PC randomly crashed during warmup. Little did I know this was just the start of it... I left my PC on throughout the night and woke up the next...
  9. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging: I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than...
  10. "newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes

"newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes: Hey, I recently refurbished my PC a bit, to accomodate a new graphics card, and speed it up. The only parts remainig from the old pc which ran for 6 years very stable is the RAM, and a mass storage 2TB Hitachi HDD, the case, DVD player and the PSU. The OS (Windows 10...