Windows 10: USB Bootable

Discus and support USB Bootable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by morgan23, Mar 12, 2020.

1. morgan23 Win User

USB Bootable

Using Tutorial below.
    .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.)

After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :-
    8GB of free disk space needed on (CUSB Bootable :)
    Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again

Help please..
    Thanks

:)

morgan23, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

USB Bootable

Multi-bootable USB

We didnt use ISOs, we had to convert them to .imgPTN when we were using them. But we graduated from easy2boot when we could get all the tools we needed on 10.

Thats a whole other issue. If you cant see the USB at all during boot then you wont make any headway getting easy2boot working.

I can try and post the document later when I have some time.

Solaris17, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

USB Bootable

1. USB Bootable - Similar Threads - USB Bootable

2. Windows 10 bootable USB / Windows Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bootable USB / Windows Media Creation Tool: Hi all,My laptop Windows may need factory re-set. I want to prepare for the worst scenario, as laptop has become unpredictable. I have taken back-ups of files, but I am not able to create a recovery drive.I get the message that "Some required files are missing. To...
  3. bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop

bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop: Hi, I was trying to upgrade my laptop's old hdd to a new ssd after installing the new ssd I made a bootable usb using the media creation tool with another pc but it seems like my laptop won't boot to the usb, I tried enabling the legacy support and made the usb the first...
  4. How do I make a bootable usb drive of windows 10 to recover a hacked computer?

How do I make a bootable usb drive of windows 10 to recover a hacked computer?: How do I make a bootable usb drive of windows 10 to recover a hacked computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-bootable-usb-drive-of-windows-10/c0701b61-37c6-4a99-b2d0-7586879519d7
  5. window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner

window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner: So Ive recently reformatted by hard drive with 750gb in it, but then when I put the bootablr usb stick for window 10, not sure if this work because i downloaded fron linux. But it just appears white line blicking in the top left corner, nothing else, some people said to wait...
  6. Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.: Hey guys this is my first time installing windows 10.I made a bootable usb using microsoft media creation tool on a usb 3.2.When i restart and go to boot device options it shows 3 options: 1.Os boot manageruefi-windows boot managermy ssd name 2.USB Hard drive UEFI-USB 3.Boot...
  7. Windows bootable usb not showing in bios

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows bootable usb not showing in bios: This is my first time installing windows 10 and when i check the boot manager there are three options:1.From my hardrive 2.Usb pendriveUEFI3.From a EFI fileShould i boot from the second option?Also iam using usb 3.1...
  8. DRIVERS ARE MISSING PROBLEM WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 FROM BOOTABLE USB.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVERS ARE MISSING PROBLEM WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 FROM BOOTABLE USB.: Respected sir From past two months my computer is not working . It first show me reboot and select proper boot device so I understood that my OS has been corrupted . So I downloaded media creation tool and downloaded and made a iso file and successfully completed the...
  9. Bootable USB - revisted

Bootable USB - revisted: Many thanks to Frederik Long for taking the time..My hope is to be able to use my up-to-date Windows 10 laptop Not the Windows product CD! and:- plug in a USB- apply set of instructions hopefully be layout by a M.soft member like you With the end-product that facilitates a...
  10. RE: Another Qn on bootable USB

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RE: Another Qn on bootable USB: Please advise how to set my laptop to start from a bootable USBthat is to say, eliminating the need to press F8 or F11 or F12 on turning OnThanks, A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-another-qn-on-bootable-usb/90456809-f61f-434e-b5e4-52968b4c3331