Windows 10: USB-BT400 not loading driver

Discus and support USB-BT400 not loading driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I install the dongle usb-BT400 I get a bluetooth icon in device manager and I get a new Human Interface Device called Bluetooth remote control.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rss81, Jan 19, 2019.

1. rss81 Win User

USB-BT400 not loading driver

When I install the dongle usb-BT400 I get a bluetooth icon in device manager and I get a new Human Interface Device called Bluetooth remote control. Despite numerous downloads I keep getting an error 39 corrupt or missing driver.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x

Two questions, 1) what exactly is bluetooth remote control for? 2) Is there some way to get the right driverDevice Manager

:)

rss81, Jan 19, 2019

2. ASUS USB-BT400 DRIVER

I was trying to install my Asus bt400, win 7 could not find it

downloaded drivers from asus. would not work

searched ms found link to update and fix asus driver and did not realize that is was going to a 3rd party company in india - they cannot and do not speak English very well.

this is the link ASUS USB-BT400 Driver Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 - Drivers Update Center

Do not go here they want to take your money. I called and ask if this was a paid program,

finally after explaining what I was saying 5 times to some guy from india who did not understand english. I just hung up on him the the buttwad call me back. Needless to say I was and am not very happy about that.

Ashica2015, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Asus USB-BT400 usb-bluetooth dongle visible but not connecting

Hi Stephen,

This issue might be caused by incompatibility of your Asus USB-BT400 and your LG soundbar. What we suggest is to contact the manufacturer of of these devices.

If you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

1. USB-BT400 not loading driver - Similar Threads - USB BT400 loading

2. DRIVER FOR .. ASUS USB BT400

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER FOR .. ASUS USB BT400: Why .........BLUETOOTH DRIVER FOR ..ASUS USB BT400 not work with win 10 /64bits ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-asus-usb-bt400/cf87900e-b9b3-4498-af9c-5b1c1fbdaa2b
  3. Drivers Not Loading

Drivers Not Loading: Good afternoon I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit fully updated. I wish to use a USB video capture dvice with my laptop. I have tried three different devices from three different manufacturers. Software loading has been followed correctly for each device. However, even...
  4. ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400

ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400: I purchased an ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400 since my Dell running Windows 10 64-bit doesn't have Bluetooth. It successfully pairs headphones, phones, etc. but when you click Connect, it says it can't. I see tons of help requests with the same issue, and no...
  5. Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers: Hi everyone, Long time Mac user switching back to PC here. I'm stuck installing Windows at the very beginning, before choosing any drive to install to. I've made a USB bootable installer, which loads, and takes me to a "windows needs to load drivers" message right after...
  6. I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect - can anyone help?

I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect - can anyone help?: I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect, i run windows 10 64 bit with a modern PC. It is visible and comes up in the options when searching for a device, I click connect yet it doesnt connect. I am trying to pair Sony wireless headphones. I have...
  7. USB-BT400 not loading driver

in Windows 10 Support
    USB-BT400 not loading driver: When I install the dongle usb-BT400 I get a bluetooth icon in device manager and I get a new Human Interface Device called Bluetooth remote control. Despite numerous downloads I keep getting an error 39 corrupt or missing driver. Windows cannot load the device driver for...
  8. Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: DeviceManager shows this error every time I try to use the Bluetooth adapter on my Dell Inspiron One (Model 2320) (See Screenshots) [ATTACH] The adapter works on other Windows 10 computers. The usb ports on the dell inspiron work with other devices like flash drives and...
  9. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device (NB. FOR USB)

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device (NB. FOR USB): *** Problem has reappeared, so this is NOT a solution **** *Sad It worked for 5 reboots, so strange it reappeared Been searching for days to find a solution for this problem (including fresh installs of Windows 10 etc), and today accidentally found it ... for my Asus...
  10. Cannot Load USB driver.

Cannot Load USB driver.: I am having no luck installing a driver for a product I use for backup. First let me explain. I am a Radio Control enthusiast. I fly multiple aircraft from one transmitter (not at one time). My manufacture is JR; the transmitter designation is 12X. The backup program works...