Windows 10: USB bulk read fails

Discus and support USB bulk read fails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New to this forum, need help on "USB bulk read fails" error. I have installed xFSTK Downloader and required drivers for flashing my bricked phone. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by manikpi, Mar 28, 2016.

1. manikpi Win User

USB bulk read fails

New to this forum, need help on "USB bulk read fails" error.

I have installed xFSTK Downloader and required drivers for flashing my bricked phone. I am not able to flash it as this error stopping it. I googled to find some solutions but it is not my level to do anything, hence need some help.

17:16:39 - XFSTK-LOG--USBSN:7FB7B021FE47F499--usb_bulk_read() fails
    17:16:39 - XFSTK-LOG--USBSN:7FB7B021FE47F499--Windriver Error: 0x20000015, Timeout expired

I have also attached the log file for better understanding. Please help. Thanks

:)

manikpi, Mar 28, 2016
  2. ascool Win User

N900 wont turn on

tried with xp wih global firmware....

flashing bootloader Ok.

flashing cmt Ok

flashing Kernel Ok....

flashing rootfs....stops at 8%

Error message Write failed after 16777216 bytes.

usb-bulk-write :No error

ascool, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Kaalaxi Win User
    Realtek Driver unistalled, 90% of applications won't start.

Yeah I tried that and got an error saying it failed.

I can move some of the important data files to usb's but the bulk of the drive will have to be re-downloaded which will be the biggest pain since it will take nearly a week and I won't remember everything I have.

Kaalaxi, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

USB bulk read fails

1. USB bulk read fails - Similar Threads - USB bulk read

2. usb read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb read: why my window connote read my usb external hard disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-read/71d95479-8e61-4c1f-928f-c4fa4e1f8d21
  3. usb read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb read: why my window connote read my usb external hard disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-read/71d95479-8e61-4c1f-928f-c4fa4e1f8d21
  4. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  5. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  6. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Generic USB Bulk Device does not appear in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic USB Bulk Device does not appear in Device Manager: Hello, I am in need of some help regarding a USB device. My problem is that there is a USB device which no longer appears in my device manager. I have used this device on the same PC and same Windows installation before and it worked fine. Now it does not work a Windows...
  8. Can't bulk edit permissions for a folder on a usb drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't bulk edit permissions for a folder on a usb drive.: In the root folder of a usb drive I can access all the files, but files in a folder on the drive, I can't. I can adjust the security permissions one file at a time properties > security > add an owner but how do I apply that to the whole folder so the files inherit? I've...
  9. USB Extender Not Reading

USB Extender Not Reading: Hello, I have a 3.0 USB extender with 4 ports. When I plug in my foot pedal to listen to audio and my security key for my software, it doesn't read both. It seems to only read one USB at a time. Is there a setting on my computer that will allow for both USB's to be read at...
  10. cannot read usb

cannot read usb: says need updated driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-usb/cc25eeee-557f-42aa-9c78-ac46cc6a2755

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix usb bulk error in xfstk downloader

2. windriver error 0x20000015

3. fix usb bulk read fail