Windows 10: USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

Discus and support USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good morning and happy new year. I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrixTC, Dec 30, 2019.

1. BrixTC Win User

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

Good morning and happy new year.

I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298 https://www.delock.de/produkte/G_87298/merkmale.html?setLanguage=en and the HDMI and LAN not work. Also a D-link DUB-M530 https://www.dlink.com/en/products/dub-m530-5-in-1-usb-c-hub-with-hdmi-and-sdmicrosd-card-reader with the same problem.
    My monitor is a Philips 288P6 https://www.philips.es/c-p/288P6LJEB_00/brilliance-monitor-lcd-4k-ultra-hd enclosed Windows panel screenshot and my computer is a GB-BKi7A-7500 rev. 1.0 https://www.gigabyte.com/eu/Mini-PcBarebone/GB-BKi7A-7500-rev-10#ov.The LAN has been worked for two days since formatted and installed Windows 10 64 bit but in the third day, stop to work. For the HDMI, I never get working. Please, do I need any special driver or any special cable to work even I buy a new HDMI 2.0 cable?Do I have to do any special to work both interfaces?
    I try in another PC and the same bad results.

Thanks in advanced. Curro

:)

BrixTC, Dec 30, 2019

2. docking station problems

The docking station and laptop are not the same brand. The docking station is an IOgear Ulta Slim USB-C Docking Station. The PC is a Lenovo Yoga 730. The docking station has pass-through power from the Notebook PC power supply into the docking station,
    to the USB-C cable of the docking station, to the USB-C port of the PC. All docking station ports are functioning, including RJ45, HDMI, and various USB ports for other external devices. The only thing not functioning is power to the PC through the USB-C
    port.

RoyTaylor4, Dec 30, 2019
  3. TRENDnet Introduces Compact USB-C HD Docking Station

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking and surveillance solutions, has announced it will introduce a Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, model TUC-DS1. The compact USB-C docking station supports high-resolution HD video, and extends or mirrors your notebook's display.

TRENDnet's Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube allows you to connect multiple USB devices, and network your laptop all from a single cable. Easily manage multiple workstation devices such as USB storage, keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, and HD monitor. Free up desk space with this compact USB-C docking station to make more room for what's really important to you.

Conveniently connect all your workstation devices to the Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, and then connect your laptop or notebook directly to the docking station. The TUC-DS1 also includes a power delivery port to charge a USB-C notebook from the docking station.

TRENDnet's Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, model TUC-DS1, will be available next week online on the TRENDnet Store, and worldwide via our authorized distribution and retail partners.

Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, TUC-DS1
    • Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30Hz
    • Gigabit Ethernet port
    • One USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports
    • HDMI audio support
    • Compatible with MHL supported Android devices with a USB-C interface
    • Supports Windows 10 Continuum mode
    • Supports Windows 10 and Mac operating systems
    • Product page: www.trendnet.com/store/products/TUC-DS1
    • MSRP: USD $99.99

Raevenlord, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Kensington Launches the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station

Kensington understands that no business wants to be tied to USB 3.0 technology as it is being replaced by faster and better protocols, while at the same time recognizing that it isn't practical for an organization to incur the expense and loss of productivity to replace every legacy device with one that supports USB-C. So we are pleased to announce the release of the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station (K38240, SRP $219.99), which gives organizations full support for both USB-C and USB 3.0 devices from laptops using both Windows and macOS.

"At Kensington, we value the trust that consumers and organizations have placed in us since we introduced the first Universal Docking Station. As technologies improve, we are committed to providing our customers with new solutions that leverage the latest enhancements to boost productivity and performance," says Fred Wu, Global Product Manager Kensington. "The Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station is a great example of that because it protects an organization's investment in existing technology by supporting USB 3.0, while offering complete access to the latest USB-C technology."

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN PtvNIYmPBYkhCBr6_thm.jpg

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN O0JS47C4RfPAY05M_thm.jpg

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN CJn9bRLXhxJgE4YB_thm.jpg

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN IP3SqXyzolF11otK_thm.jpg

Simple and Secure
    With Simple Set-up, deploying a universal dock has never been easier. It enables a user to simply connect the Docking Station to the USB port on their laptop, and then they can quickly transfer audio, video, data and power (supported USB-C devices with power delivery function only), keeping their workspace clean and clutter-free. Since it has been fully tested to support a variety of Windows and macOS laptops, the Docking Stations easily accommodate roaming computer environments and flexible workspaces where multiple laptop users with different requirements need to share a single docking station.

With Zero Footprint Mounting organizations have the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA-compatible external monitor display to keep the workspace clean and clutter free.

Powerful Connectivity
    The Docking Station connects to the single USB-C or USB 3.0 port on a laptop and gives the connected user access to:
    • DisplayPort++/HDMI to provide flexible video connections with support up to 2560x1600 for a single monitor or 2048x1152 for dual monitors using DisplayLink.
    • 6 USB Ports extend the productivity capabilities of today's thin laptops via one USB-C port, and five USB 3.0 ports, one of which is a 2.1A fast-charging port to power up a tablet or smartphone.
    • 135W Power Supply Adapter to provide ample power for the Universal Docking Station and up to 60W of power for devices connected using Power Delivery (PD) USB-C.
    • Combo 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack lets users easily connect their favorite headset.
    • Gigabit Ethernet Port provides a secure and reliable 1Gb wired networking connection between computers for faster downloads from corporate intranet or internet.
    Protecting your Investment
    The SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station extends the life of your docking solution investment by providing the ideal dock for evolving computer environments.

Kensington has exhaustively tested the docking station with new and existing laptop models from the world's most popular manufacturers, including HP, Dell, Lenovo and Apple, to ensure an easy and painless setup process. It has been fully tested for compatibility with Windows 7 and 10, and macOS 10.13 and later. The Docking Station provides a single simple solution for environments with a mix of laptop platforms and supported protocols.

The Docking Station includes a Kensington Security Slot that can be used to connect a Kensington cable to secure the device and protect your technology investment from potential thieves.

From Kensington, the Trusted Professionals' Choice
    For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals' Choice for desktop productivity solutions. Committed to delivering stable solutions that help IT managers extend the life of their technology investments, Kensington's docks offer the latest technology with cross-compatibility options.

The SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station joins the comprehensive suite of connectivity and productivity products that Kensington offers for USB 3.0 and USB-C laptops, which includes video adapters to connect to external displays and USB hubs to give users access to USB devices like external keyboards, mice, and storage devices. As more manufacturers leverage the power of USB-C technology, Kensington will be there to support our customers to make sure they have access to the devices and peripherals they need.

Chino, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN - Similar Threads - USB Docking station

2. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  3. USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C Docking Station HDMI connection not working on my MSI: Hi,I am trying to connect 2 monitors to a MSI modern 14 C12M Computer but I connect a USB c docking station and the usb work correctly but it doesn't detect the hdmi connection.How I solve that?...
  4. USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard

USB docking station not working with mouse and keyboard: This week my usb logitech mouse and keyboard stopped working with surface pro on windows 10.0.19045. The keyboard and mouse work when plugged directly into my laptop. However, they do not when plugged into "plugable usb 3.0" docking station. I have removed changed the port...
  5. 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI C docking station not working.: Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the...
  6. 2 HDMI C docking station not working.

2 HDMI C docking station not working.: Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the...
  7. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  8. HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.

HDMI splitter and C docking station not working.: Hello there I purchased a laptop AMD Athlon silver and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock and HDMI splitter. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've...
  9. USB-C docking station audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C docking station audio issues: Hi all, I'm stumped by this one. So I bought a USB-C docking station and everything works fine except the audio. When I plug my external speakers into the 3.5mm jack, they work fine. BUT, when I plug in an external monitor via HDMI, they no longer work - the audio defaults...
  10. USB on docking station

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB on docking station: I have a Surface 3. The USB ports are not recognised when the Surface is docked and the power supply is turned off, though they work fine when the power supply is on. Can someone tell me how to change this so that they are still recognised when the Surface is docked, but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows usb-c through dock does not pass audio on hdmi

2. usb c docking station PHILIPS HOW TO WORK