Windows 10: USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller

Discus and support USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am testing a full speed / high speed USB 2.0 UFD on a 3 diff Windows laptops. Two have Win10 and one Win7. I am using a USB-C "legacy" cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndyEADGBE, Jun 22, 2021.

1. USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller

I am testing a full speed / high speed USB 2.0 UFD on a 3 diff Windows laptops. Two have Win10 and one Win7. I am using a USB-C "legacy" cable assembly with USB-C plug on one end and a USB Type B plug on the other end. From the USB.org spec this cable requires the USB-C plug to have 4 pins connected to VBUS, 4 pins connected to GND, one set of D+ and D- , and CC1 has a 5.1 kohm pulldown resistor, plus the shield terminated at both ends. My cable is wire correctly. However, I get inconsistent results. It works nearly everytime on the one Win10 laptop, p

:)

AndyEADGBE, Jun 22, 2021

2. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

Thanks, mate!! You saved me from reinstalling!!! USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller :)

camfarrsupersta, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver

My Lenovo G510 has 2 USB-3 ports. Updated windows 10 have changed USB Controller driver to 1.0 (Microsoft) resulting my USB 3 speed is not more than USB2.

My device is Intel (R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller (C220/C610) and windows does not allow to change driver even for testing purpose from Intel support site (Windows has determined that the best device driver already has been installed.) Any idea to
    make my USB3 working as USB3. Tanks in advance.

Mehmood.A.Z, Jun 22, 2021
  4. USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller

VIA USB 3 eXtensible host controller 1.0 (microsoft) issue

Of course.

Each time I do I receive an error message saying that the device is missing when I try to install the gigabyte drivers.

And when I restart the PC the Microsoft VIA USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller is still there as if the system re-installed it

VasilisStathis, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller

1. USB-C Driver Issues --- USB Input Device and USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - Similar Threads - USB Driver Issues

2. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Problem: Hello,I have a Problem redarging USB-C Port When I'm Trying to Connect my External SanDdisk SSD to the USC-C port it's not showing up in the Device Manager or in the Disk Management but the same SSD has a USB 3.0 cable and it's is working just fine.This is a Screenshot...
  3. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Driver Problem: Hello,I have a Problem redarging USB-C Port When I'm Trying to Connect my External SanDdisk SSD to the USC-C port it's not showing up in the Device Manager or in the Disk Management but the same SSD has a USB 3.0 cable and it's is working just fine.This is a Screenshot...
  4. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver: I currently have the following USB driver installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T430 running Windows 10: Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Microsoft version 10.0.19041.1566I want to install version 10.0.19041.488.I would be grateful to know where to download this...
  5. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver: I currently have the following USB driver installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T430 running Windows 10: Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Microsoft version 10.0.19041.1566I want to install version 10.0.19041.488.I would be grateful to know where to download this...
  6. Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB-C latancy issue Asmedia USB3.1 extensible host controller

USB-C latancy issue Asmedia USB3.1 extensible host controller: When I connect my usb-c sound interface Audient ID14 directly into the USB-C port behind the PC the sound interface works but the software for it called ID mixer has great latency, for example when I turn the volume slider or clicking somewhere I have to wait 2-4 seconds...
  8. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10: I have a Dell laptop that uses the3.0 eXtensible host controller which I use to control my filter wheel on my telescope. It has worked fine for 3 years. I just bought a new HP Envy laptop whihc has the 3.1 eXtensible host controller and the filter wheel works for a few...
  9. USB Asmedia usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller - 0.96

USB Asmedia usb 3.0 eXtensible host controller - 0.96: Hello, I want to try updating the driver on my PC, but I can't find this driver available to download. I've checked the compatibility of my PC with Oculus devices and the only thing that is not ok is USB 3.0. I'm not sure what to do with it, maybe anyone knows what to do...
  10. USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...

USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller vs USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller Windows 10 (1809...: Hi , I created an reference image from WIndows 10 Enterprise 1809 which I have installed on a Dell Optiplex 5260 AIO and a Dell 3050 AIO Both These pc will control a medical device over USB . In Device Manager the 5260 states USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller (1.1)...