Windows 10: USB-C HUB Not Working.

Discus and support USB-C HUB Not Working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Hernandez Gonzalez, Jan 26, 2024.

1. USB-C HUB Not Working.

Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it, and everything but the screens work. I have plugged a keyboard and a lamp to that hub and it works, I disconnect those two things and still doesn't work. The weird thing is that I have another pc and when I plug the same hub with the monitors, lamp and keyboard connected, it all works! And, I do have another hub, that also connects through USB-C, that I use for a more permanent set up, and this works with both computers. Now, the latter hub is e

:)

Daniel Hernandez Gonzalez, Jan 26, 2024
  2. anvarali Win User

Connecting a USB-c SSD to a USB-c Hub

Hi, I'm Anvar, I'd be glad to help you today on this

since it works when connected to direct USB-C port, it is a problem related to the HUB, the hub seems not providing enough power required for the SSD and Enclosure,

suggested to try with a powered hub if you are using an unpowered USB Hub

Hope this helps.

anvarali, Jan 26, 2024
  3. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 26, 2024
  4. USB-C HUB Not Working.

usb-c hub and video display

My USB-C HUB no longer displays video. The monitor is recognized I can move file and programs on the monitors but there is no vidio display (used HDMI, DP and vga connetions on the USB-C HUB. This occured after the July Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?

George_820PA, Jan 26, 2024
Thema:

USB-C HUB Not Working.

1. USB-C HUB Not Working. - Similar Threads - USB HUB Working

2. USB-C HUB Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C HUB Not Working.: Hi got a portable USB-C hub that splits the HDMI in two so I can split my screen when connected in two external monitors. The thing is that I plug it, and everything but the screens work. I have plugged a keyboard and a lamp to that hub and it works, I disconnect those two...
  3. USB-C Hub not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub not recognized: My machine is 00342-20782-80557-AAOEM hp Laptop - 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz I am attempting to attach a MOKIN usbC... 9 in 1 Multi-Function Hub It WILL NOT be recognized. I have followed all suggestions to no avail. Any help would be great....
  4. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  5. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  6. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  7. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  8. USB hub - USB C port not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub - USB C port not working: I have plugged in USB hub onto USB C port of my Dell laptop with Windows 10. The hub has 1 ethernet port, 2 USBs and a USB C port. All ports work well except USB C.When I connected SSD using USB C - USB C cable, light is blinking in SSD but not getting detected.Using USB to...
  9. USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working: Hi i own a asus g552vw laptop and got an USB-c, USB hub that has a HDMI port i have a Samsung TV using the laptops built in HDMI port as my main and my laptops screen as a second one. When i connect the USB hub and then use the HDMI port all i get on the lg TV is no signal...
  10. USB type c hub not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB type c hub not working properly: Hello all, I recently purchased a type C hub with 3 type a ports. My aim was to plug my wireless mouse and keyboard into the hub to free up some usb ports on my laptop. The laptop is an Asus ROG GL502. However, I found that if I plugged in my mouse and keyboard, they...