Windows 10: USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

Discus and support USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matija Radović, Aug 24, 2023.

1. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i said in title, plugging my cable usb-c to usb-c into the usb-c thunderbolt slot and my phone results in my phone attempting to charge my Laptop, when trying to switch on my Phone to stop charging the Laptop it refuses. I have few phones laying around my house so i tried plugging them in which resulted also in the same behaviour my phone attempts to charge my laptop.My laptop sees the device and there is no error upon connecting. On different d

:)

Matija Radović, Aug 24, 2023
  2. cinque8 Win User

Cell phone won't charge using laptop USB port

Hello,

I have a Dell Windows 10 laptop, and android 11 cell phone.
    For a few years, I would charge my cell phone, using a USB cable, on my laptop. But for some reason, my cell phone will not charge on my laptop anymore. I have tried using different laptop ports. But my phone still charges using a portable charger or a wall socket.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you.

cinque8, Aug 24, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Fast charging USB port Asus Z170 Pro Gaming?

I have 1 fast charging USB port on my G750JX laptop,
    charging my phone on my laptop everytime.
    Is there such on my motherboard?

P4-630, Aug 24, 2023
  4. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Aug 24, 2023
Thema:

USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

1. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop - Similar Threads - USB Thunderbolt Laptop

2. my laptop is not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is not charging: hi. my laptop is no longer charging. replaced my charger but still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-charging/8bfd028c-2a05-449e-9c71-6449edda59a2
  3. when i plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider...: plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider internet connection. my phone is still using WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugin-my-phone-to-charge-on-my-laptop-it/edc798ad-48f1-4445-9191-ef19392939f2
  4. when i plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider...: plugin my phone to charge on my laptop it swtches to my phone network provider internet connection. my phone is still using WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugin-my-phone-to-charge-on-my-laptop-it/edc798ad-48f1-4445-9191-ef19392939f2
  5. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  6. My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't charge my phone via the usb-c port.: My laptop is about 4 years old and for quite a while I've been charging my phone via USB-C because it's quick, easy, and effective. But for the past couple of weeks my laptop has been very on and off when charging my phone. When I try to just normally charge my phone after...
  7. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop: Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i said in title, plugging my cable usb-c to usb-c into the usb-c thunderbolt slot and my phone results in my phone attempting to...
  8. USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C Thunderbolt on my Laptop wont charge my phone and my phone attempts to charge my laptop: Before describing in details my tests and other notices i want to say that everything worked fine until today morning. Im running Windows 10.So as i said in title, plugging my cable usb-c to usb-c into the usb-c thunderbolt slot and my phone results in my phone attempting to...
  9. Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...: submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6ibt4/want_to_connect_my_android_phone_to_laptop_usb/
  10. my laptop wont charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop wont charge: My laptop won't charge. I've plugged it in for about 30 mins and its still at zero percent. I'm terribly hurt because this is a new laptop and I haven't even used it for up to 3 months...