Windows 10: USB-C type headphones not working

Discus and support USB-C type headphones not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; These headphones came with the Huawei P20 phone and work fine but, when I connect it via USB-C in my laptop (the port works too) it doesn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alm1(){}, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Alm1(){} Win User

USB-C type headphones not working

These headphones came with the Huawei P20 phone and work fine but, when I connect it via USB-C in my laptop (the port works too) it doesn't do anything. The audio keeps playing fine on the speakers, but when I open the sound configuration menu, both, the input and output device list are flickering as shown below but nothing is shown when I open them. What could the solution be? USB-C type headphones not working eb1cc4a7-07cd-45da-976f-5c9c98830c0d?upload=true.gif

:)

Alm1(){}, Nov 24, 2018
  2. VaSuresh Win User

USB Type-C Headphones With Windows 10

Somewhat correct. The HTC usb-c headphones works better with HTC phones and okay with other smart phones. But does not work with PCs. Other USB-c headphones work with PCs.

VaSuresh, Nov 24, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

USB-C type headphones not working 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

USB Type-C Headphones With Windows 10

Here are steps to help fix the issue:

• Plug your headphones in.
    • At the bottom right side of your desktop taskbar, right click the volume icon and select
      Playback devices.
    • Check the default device and if it detects the headphones you plugged in.
    • If it does not detect your headphones, you will need to update your BIOS.

Keep us posted.

Rhina Vib, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. USB-C type headphones not working - Similar Threads - USB type headphones

2. USB-C headphones not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C headphones not working anymore: My usb-c headphones don't work anymore, they used to work perfectly but now they are detected without any problem the volume buttons work fine, but the sound doesn't work it does not stop on the speakers.EDIT: they also work just fine on my phone and my other laptop....
  3. USB-C headphones not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C headphones not working anymore: My usb-c headphones don't work anymore, they used to work perfectly but now they are detected without any problem the volume buttons work fine, but the sound doesn't work it does not stop on the speakers.EDIT: they also work just fine on my phone and my other laptop....
  4. USB-C headphones not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C headphones not working anymore: My usb-c headphones don't work anymore, they used to work perfectly but now they are detected without any problem the volume buttons work fine, but the sound doesn't work it does not stop on the speakers...
  5. USB Type-C Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type-C Ports Not Working: I have 2 USB Type-C ports on my laptop and both do not work. A couple of days prior to my issue, they were fully functional. I am trying to charge my phone, but there is no detection and no power. I have tested my cable with devices other than my laptop, so I know my cable is...
  6. USB Type-C Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type-C Ports Not Working: I have 2 USB Type-C ports on my laptop and both do not work. A couple of days prior to my issue, they were fully functional. I am trying to charge my phone, but there is no detection and no power. I have tested my cable with devices other than my laptop, so I know my cable is...
  7. USB TYPE C Headphones Issue

USB TYPE C Headphones Issue: When I plugged in my USB Type C headphones huawei it shows the red cross icon and sound can be displayed.But when I use a headphone with audio jack ,it works completely fine. Is there a way to resolve this?Thank...
  8. USB C type headphone not working

USB C type headphone not working: Hi, I have huawei anc 3 Type-C which is not working on my Asus laptop. When I insert it, some sign similar to a driver keeps flickering. However, my headphone works perfectly on another Asus laptop. What is the issue here?...
  9. usb c type

usb c type: im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few seconds, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-type/a0c6cae6-a9bf-4f0d-a11d-19620528cd36
  10. Huawei USB Type C Headphones not registering on computer

Huawei USB Type C Headphones not registering on computer: Whenever I try to plug in my Huawei headphones, they don't show up. Instead of seeing USB-C as an option, the only audio option is Realtek Audio. I've restarted my computer, updated my drivers, and plugged the headphones in and out again, and none of those options worked. How...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbc headphones in computer not working

2. trendnet tk-209K headphone jack not working