Windows 10: usb c type

Discus and support usb c type in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David G Pyrah, Jul 14, 2020.

1. usb c type

im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few seconds, help please.

:)

David G Pyrah, Jul 14, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

usb c type 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Is there a real need for USB Type C

The gl553vw has usb type A. I wonder why there is no Usb type c? The gl553vw is a 2016 laptop model.

kennyreid95, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

usb c type

1. usb c type - Similar Threads - usb type

2. I own a lenovo think pad, yoga, w/usb type C power input.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I own a lenovo think pad, yoga, w/usb type C power input.: I own a lenovo think pad, yoga, w/usb type C power input. is there a reason the same cable for my phone wont charge or even be recognized as plugged in? enlighten me please!...
  3. USB C type to audio jack is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB C type to audio jack is not working: I am Lenovo Ideapad s340 user and I m using a ONCRO® Trending L-Shaped Black Connector, Mobile Gaming Connector, Earphone Audio Jack Adapter USB-Type C to 3.5 mm Stereo Converter Compatible for 1 Plus 6t, 7, 7 pro. to use my earphones as my audio jack is not working properly...
  4. USB TYPE C Headphones Issue

USB TYPE C Headphones Issue: When I plugged in my USB Type C headphones huawei it shows the red cross icon and sound can be displayed.But when I use a headphone with audio jack ,it works completely fine. Is there a way to resolve this?Thank...
  5. Enabling USB Type C (Thunderbolt) socket

Enabling USB Type C (Thunderbolt) socket: I have a desktop using a GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 1151 7th gen ddr4 rgb fusion motherboard, which includes a USB Type C port also described as a Thunderbolt 3 port. I've just purchased a new HP Z38C monitor, which includes some USB ports, however, to use them a cable must be plugged...
  6. Charging with usb type c port

Charging with usb type c port: I'm trying to find out if it is possible to charge my vivobook S532F S15 using the usb type c port,I have the the power cable an the PD wall adapter. If so what worked for others? please list any software or hardware you think i might be missing.. thanks for your response.....
  7. usb 3.0 type c from mainboard to samsung T5 SSD always got a speed drop after 30-1min of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usb 3.0 type c from mainboard to samsung T5 SSD always got a speed drop after 30-1min of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/maximilianyuen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kosg63/usb_30_type_c_from_mainboard_to_samsung_t5_ssd/
  8. Vostro 5481 can not connect to external display via usb type-c

Vostro 5481 can not connect to external display via usb type-c: I have 5481 and monitor samsung c34h890. Laptop has usb type-c with power delivery and display portsame as 5471. - Windows 10, latest updates. - Updated all firmware bios, chipset, etc - Disabled power options in usb settings - Reinstalled usb drivers 100 times -...
  9. Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc.,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc.,: Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc., https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-laptops-type-c-chargering-port-to/204cfb78-9387-41c6-b3e5-9ce47fae327e
  10. USB port type

USB port type: How do I find out if my USB port is 2.0 or 3.0 on my Asus windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port-type/5675edc7-33c5-4ef6-8e7f-f85592a95977