Windows 10: usb cable is not Working on Windows 10

Discus and support usb cable is not Working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While i m putting USB Cable .. their is always showing a driver not Found pls help me to get this out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoshanKandu, Jun 27, 2020.

1. usb cable is not Working on Windows 10

While i m putting USB Cable .. their is always showing a driver not Found pls help me to get this out

:)

RoshanKandu, Jun 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

usb cable is not Working on Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

usb cable is not Working on Windows 10

1. usb cable is not Working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - usb cable Working

2. Buy USB Cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy USB Cable: Buy Construction Robot ring doorbell naif batarfi inside 8445 Al rabat riyadh Saudi Arabia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-usb-cable/dee932c2-f259-451b-a723-a4eabb2e474e
  3. Charge USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charge USB Cable: Store All Country in Buy Lock Bend USB Cable For USB Cable, Buy Lock Eat USB Cable for USB Cable, Buy Lock Damaged USB Cable for USB Cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-usb-cable/31c6a953-2279-4639-9a2b-ccef1b2df4cb
  4. USB to Serial Cable Not Working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to Serial Cable Not Working after update: Hello everyone,My PC runs a gate software named DoorKing. I have a USB to Serial cable that talks to the box. It has worked for well over a year now. Sometime in the last week or so they stopped talking.What I have done: checked usb port with other plug and play devices and...
  5. USB to Serial Cable Not Working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB to Serial Cable Not Working after update: Hello everyone,My PC runs a gate software named DoorKing. I have a USB to Serial cable that talks to the box. It has worked for well over a year now. Sometime in the last week or so they stopped talking.What I have done: checked usb port with other plug and play devices and...
  6. usb extension cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb extension cable: My computer doesn't recognize the extension cable I'm trying to use to connect the PC to my embroidery machine. What shuld I do?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-extension-cable/0520a70d-799a-4722-b217-a0859b57d754
  7. Ethernet via USB cable not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet via USB cable not working: Hello, I have windows 10 pro computer and I run a ethernet cable with the driver installed on my computer: realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, the network I am connected is some weird yellow cable and the network is very poor so I was trying to connect to a dongle...
  8. USB hub not working with active extension cable

USB hub not working with active extension cable: I have a Sabrent 10-Port 60W USB 3.0 Hub that is in my basement and I ran a MutecPower 16 Feet Active USB Extension Cable 3.0 Male to Female with A Extension chipset Signal Booster to the room above where the hub sits. The output on the hub is a usb type b and on the other...
  9. USB Transfer Cable

USB Transfer Cable: I am trying to us a USB transfer cable to pull files from my Windows 7 computer to my Windows 10 computer. No dice with Easy Suite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-transfer-cable/f4ab9e35-efe1-4b11-a6dc-4e60ba1e0741
  10. midi USB cable

midi USB cable: I've a new cable but it did not function correctly 2 M Keyboard naar PC USB MIDI Cable Converter PC Muziek toetsenbord Cord USB IN-OUT MIDI Interface can you please help me out it did not work with windows 10 it show Device USB\VID_15CA&PID_0101\5&aea7634&0&2 was not...