Windows 10: usb camera connection

Discus and support usb camera connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried ti connect a usb camera in my laptop but it is not working , how to connect my camera or if there any extra software or something need please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sameer v k, Mar 31, 2020.

1. usb camera connection

I tried ti connect a usb camera in my laptop but it is not working , how to connect my camera or if there any extra software or something need please give me a advice

:)

sameer v k, Mar 31, 2020

2. download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Hi John,

To take a closer look, can you send a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to connect the camera to the computer? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Are you able to connect the camera to another computer? Have you tried checking
    all your USB ports? What about using a different cable to connect the camera to the USB port?

In the meantime, I suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically.
    You may refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem or fix the issue, try reinstalling your USB drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R and type devmgmt.msc to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    4. Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    5. Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Let me know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 31, 2020
  3. ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Nath Bea Win User

usb camera connection

Camera not seen by Windows 10 after I connect it via USB

Hi Derek,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you:

• What is the exact make and model of your Camera device?
    • Have you tried to connect your device to another USB port?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

usb camera connection

1. usb camera connection - Similar Threads - usb camera connection

2. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  3. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  4. Camera not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not connected: "We can't find your camera" I have a built in camera that isn't recognized by my computer. It is turned on in settings, software up to date, not being blocked by any antivirus softwares etc. It does not appear under Device Manager....
  5. video playback live from camera usb connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback live from camera usb connected: i have a mini camera that has usb connection for computer. Q11 mini cam. i can view with memory card, ,in computer, but wanted to view while recording, live...
  6. connecting camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting camera: My AOC 21" monitor doesn't seem to have a camera port in the center of the top part of the screen. Does this mean I don't have a camera? what ever I do in settings doesn't locate a camera for me....
  7. camera App not connecting to the camera

camera App not connecting to the camera: On my laptop Asus Zenbook 15 - UX534FT, during boot, the Hello program has no problem accessing the camera and it does recognize me with no problem. But none of the standard application that require the camera such as Camera, Zoom or Skype seem to be able to access the...
  8. USB camera

USB camera: When attempting to use usb camera I receive error message 0xAooF4271 media capture failed event 0x80070018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/d7f9a1e0-424a-4dc7-beae-23881b6e6903
  9. Usb Camera

Usb Camera: My camera driver is installed and says that it is good. How to I get my video I`m recording on my screen? The last time I tried it , it only worked in the skype app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/c7589c7b-66f1-4cef-a7cb-b3c999b63b19
  10. usb camera

usb camera: i have no sound and no video on skype its about this camera Omega Vimicro USB2.0 UVC PC Camera can somebody help me im useing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera/95e01d99-d240-41fa-b2e1-d8c5cc670769