Windows 10: USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged

Discus and support USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a USB camera for online classes Krom Kam its the model and it should auto install when plugged in but nothing happens. I tried on my sister's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fabiosilvaaa, Mar 15, 2021.

1. USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged

I bought a USB camera for online classes Krom Kam its the model and it should auto install when plugged in but nothing happens. I tried on my sister's laptop and instantly worked but on my desktop for some reason doesn't work and I know that my USB ports are working so the problem is probably from the drivers but I already updated them so maybe there are webcam needed to be installed. Also the Krom Kam doesn't have drivers online I looked for them, my motherboard is a Micro-ATX Asus Prime B450M-A.

:)

fabiosilvaaa, Mar 15, 2021

2. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Mar 15, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 15, 2021
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged

1. USB camera doesn't do anything when plugged - Similar Threads - USB camera doesn't

2. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  3. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?: how does the set up for camera work .Where does it get installed? please laymens terms . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-the-plug-in-for-usb-camera-installed-at/a0bb6097-55ac-4d89-ae98-3a56bbdaeacd
  4. where does the plug in for usb camera installed at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 version 21H2, but when I click on it nothing happens. Here's what happensI am aware that someone else has asked this before, but none of the fixes seem to work...
  6. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 version 21H2, but when I click on it nothing happens. Here's what happensI am aware that someone else has asked this before, but none of the fixes seem to work...
  7. Windows Update button doesn't do anything when clicked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. USB mouse not doing anything when plugged in

USB mouse not doing anything when plugged in: I have a USB mouse, a Sentey Nebulus GS-3511 that has worked almost perfectly for years, save for occasionally needing to unplug it and re-plug it in sometimes. Right now it is behaving as though it isn't plugged in at all... As near as I can tell, there is no sign that the...
  9. My camera isn't being detected when plugged in via USB

My camera isn't being detected when plugged in via USB: I have a Sony camera. I forgot the name, but it's not one of those small cheap cameras. I try and plug it into my computer via USB, plugging one end into the camera and the other into the computer. Nothing pops up like "We're setting up your device" or Photos doesn't pop up....
  10. USB devices doesn't work when the devices are plugged in to different ports

USB devices doesn't work when the devices are plugged in to different ports: So my friend has a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, and he has a strange issue. He has 2 USB ports, both 3.0, and the situation is like this: PORT 1: Mouse and Keyboard work in this port only. Don't work on PORT 2. PORT 2: Scanner and Wacom tablet work in this port. Don't...