Windows 10: Usb camera driver (or maybe software?)

Discus and support Usb camera driver (or maybe software?) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found a USB camera, and I want to use it easily (without disabling the laptop's built-in camera to make it work through the USB camera) Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mibaup, Jan 28, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

Usb camera driver (or maybe software?)

I found a USB camera, and I want to use it easily (without disabling the laptop's built-in camera to make it work through the USB camera)
    Is there a software, that can easily let me control the usb cameras? because this camera had an installation CD with the driver in it, but I lost it. (maybe it should go to software sub forum *sarc)

Thank you !*092

*Update: The laptop actually switches to the USB camera automatically when I use Windows built-it camera app, so I don't need any other software *Smile

:)

mibaup, Jan 28, 2016

2. driver needed: PS3 USB Camera-B4.09.24.1 driver for win 10

Matildarib, i did had the same issue here, and i used the USB Camera-B4.09.24.1 Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP for me, windows accepted this, to download, is the "download" button at the botton of the page. To install, youll have to enter in (Windows
    + X) > (device management / maybe manager, my windows is in pt-br) > doble click on the "ps3 usb camera-b4.09.24.1" > on the Driver tab, click update driver, and specify the path yourself for the path you unzipped the PS3 camera Driver.

Hope it helps

Henrique de Bem, Jan 28, 2016
  3. KrissiK Win User
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE happens when I try to skype call people from my laptop

This was the original camera info before I uninstalled it. Maybe you can help me find the appropriate Camera driver, because apparently the one I found isn't what I thought it was and now I have no camera.

Hardware ID

USB\VID_13D3&PID_5126&MI_00

Driver Description

USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam

KrissiK, Jan 28, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

The software for the camera is required so Windows knows about it and how to run it. You should be able to download from the maker's Web site if still in business.

Berton, Jan 28, 2016
  5. mibaup Win User
    Ah, I thought there could be some universal app *Shock or auto finder.

*Update: The laptop actually switches to the USB camera automatically when I use Windows built-it camera app, so I don't need any other software *Smile

mibaup, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Usb camera driver (or maybe software?) - Similar Threads - Usb camera driver

2. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  3. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  4. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. driver eye toys usb camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver eye toys usb camera: Buonasera, chiedo gentilmente se può essere utilizzata provvisoriamente una eye toys usb camera della playstation2 sony su un pc fisso con sistema operativo Windows10. Se si dove posso acquisire i relativi driver che il sistema richiede. Ringrazio anticipatamente e saluto....
  6. Software Update Maybe Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software Update Maybe Virus: I keep getting this pop up for a couple different apps that says a software update is available but the appearance of the window and is unfamiliar to me and I want to make sure this is not a malware. Can anyone please confirm whether this is normal operation or not?...
  7. Couls this maybe be software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couls this maybe be software related?: submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/
  8. USB Camera Driver

USB Camera Driver: I am trying to find a driver for a Bestguarder NV-900 camera. I'm told it could be a SPCA1628. Can't find anything that will help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-driver/0a2abe9f-6596-4cbf-969f-4116e0c9571c
  9. USB camera drivers update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    USB camera drivers update: USB camera: image turned down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-camera-drivers-update/7bad01fe-365d-42dc-8af6-5873aecb6cae"
  10. USB not working / error26 - Maybe driver after installing Win10?

USB not working / error26 - Maybe driver after installing Win10?: Hi I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 Home. My computer has: 1. standard built in USB ports (to the motherboard), 2. PCI USB 2 card 3. PCI USB 3 card For some reason, only the built in USB ports work properly. The USB3 card works with external drives,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone b4.09.24.1 drivers

2. ww.driverscape.com/download/usb-camera-b4.09.24.1 for me windows accepted this to download is the download button at the botton o