Windows 10: usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes

Discus and support usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ever since in I upgraded to 10 my usb camer doesent work . I've read tthat this is because of changes in the aniversity upgrade . any solutions out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CLIFFORDMAYOR, Sep 11, 2020.

1. usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes

ever since in I upgraded to 10 my usb camer doesent work . I've read tthat this is because of changes in the aniversity upgrade . any solutions out there?

:)

CLIFFORDMAYOR, Sep 11, 2020

2. camera doesnt work

Hi Sunya,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated camera driver or due to a software conflict.

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is the camera detected under Device Manager?

Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, kindly run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit Enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sounds.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Updating the camera driver can help resolve your concern. To update driver in Windows 10, kindly refer to the steps provided in this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 11, 2020
  3. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 11, 2020
  4. usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes

ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes

1. usb camera freezes and doesnt work at al somtimes - Similar Threads - usb camera freezes

2. USB Camera Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Camera Freezes: My parents computer is having trouble with a USB camera. The Windows Camera app will display a picture, then the app freezes while the computer works. About two months ago, it worked fine, but now it has these problems. I have plugged the camera into another USB 2.0 port as...
  3. USB Camera Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Camera Freezes: My parents computer is having trouble with a USB camera. The Windows Camera app will display a picture, then the app freezes while the computer works. About two months ago, it worked fine, but now it has these problems. I have plugged the camera into another USB 2.0 port as...
  4. My USB doesnt work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  5. My USB doesnt work properly

My USB doesnt work properly: I have a ROG STRIX laptop running windows 10 Home 64bitI've wiped my USB with a program called EaseUS Partition Masterhttps://www.easeus.com/And after that, my usb doesnt have a file system, and when i try to format it, i tried it with DiskPart, Disk Managment and the EaseUS...
  6. Usb doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb doesnt work: USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&2e786fd2&0&5 and it doesnt work, ive been using it for 2 days to conect my pc to Internet but today it just literally stopped working for some reason, ive done everything and it doesnt do anything, im using windows 11 s21 is my phone and the usb is...
  7. Usb doesnt work

Usb doesnt work: USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&2e786fd2&0&5 and it doesnt work, ive been using it for 2 days to conect my pc to Internet but today it just literally stopped working for some reason, ive done everything and it doesnt do anything, im using windows 11 s21 is my phone and the usb is...
  8. My camera sometimes doesnt work at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera sometimes doesnt work at all: So i bought an external camera for my pc with no software just plug and play. Sometimes it works all the time, but sometimes it just magically stops working it shows that there is a camera i select it and it just shows nothing i try to restart windows but nothing i replug it...
  9. USB doesnt work for controllers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB doesnt work for controllers.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JalapenoJordan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2ah49/usb_doesnt_work_for_controllers/
  10. My camera lifevx100 doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera lifevx100 doesnt work: My camera life cam vx1000 doesnt work its a desktop with win 10 64 bit last driver was updated device manager indicates the driver is installed correctly i have unistalled and reinstalled it Untivirus is disabled error 0xA00F4244 is displayed what is the problem?...