Windows 10: USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation

Discus and support USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We currently updated a POS .NET application to windows10 and we also updated to Microsoft POS for .NET 1.14.1 drivers. However, the IDTECH magnetic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Programmer_3022, Jul 2, 2020.

1. USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation

We currently updated a POS .NET application to windows10 and we also updated to Microsoft POS for .NET 1.14.1 drivers. However, the IDTECH magnetic card reader stops working after few days of installation.

I disabled the power saving of the USB ports on the PC, but still stops working after few days.

The card reader seems to be on, but when a card is swiped it does not translate the information into the application.

Also, the application stays running from 6am to 8pm even though it is not being used.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Programmer_3022, Jul 2, 2020

2. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Johnny andre, Jul 2, 2020
  3. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

นทีเรืองปะคำ, Jul 2, 2020
  4. USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation

DavidBaileyyz, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation

1. USB card reader IDMB-335133B stops working after few days of installation - Similar Threads - USB card reader

2. USB Smart Card Reader Stops Working After Reboot - Not Hardware Related

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Smart Card Reader Stops Working After Reboot - Not Hardware Related: I have a smart card reader (SCR3310) that stops doing much of anything any time I reboot my computer. Essentially, after a reboot, the card reader just won't detect any smart cards. It may also be worth noting that I leave my PC running almost all the time and generally only...
  3. USB and card reader stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and card reader stopped working: Both USB ports and card reader stopped working after an update. They do not show up anywhere. I've tried uninstalling USB devices and then restarting. No change. Multiple beeps on startup as when something is connected or disconnected from one of them, but nothing...
  4. External USB card reader is not working

External USB card reader is not working: Dears, I have 2 windows laptops and I have a USB memory card reader. On one laptop it works fine while on the other laptop windows can even detect it. What is the problem and how can I fix it? I would be grateful for any help. Thank you...
  5. Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.

Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.: Hi, I've installed again latest drivers of USB and Card Reader. But my 2 usb ports of right side and card reader aren't working. The other 2 USB ports are working. This started happening after installing windows updates of couple of months ago. Kindly tell me how to fix...
  6. USB ports stop working for a few seconds, multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB ports stop working for a few seconds, multiple times a day.: Hello, before I start, I am not an expert on computers/laptops so I might not be making sense haha. Okay, so last year I bought a Dell G5 15, since I use it for gaming I bought an external hard drive 8gbs, mouse, keyboard, mic, headset, and a fan so it wouldn't heat. A few...
  7. usb not working since few days

usb not working since few days: my laptops usb device is not working it says code 43 I can I solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working-since-few-days/48e3d99c-d631-441b-b1c2-1a4592f1c84c
  8. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  9. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  10. usb card reader?

usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733