Windows 10: USB charge Plus

Discus and support USB charge Plus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A weird note keeps coming up that says loop count in reading file is 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ziad Mahmoud, Apr 23, 2020.

1. USB charge Plus

A weird note keeps coming up that says loop count in reading file is 0

:)

Ziad Mahmoud, Apr 23, 2020

2. USB charging

@skaterbuoy

• the particular url u provide is for a usb charging cable
    • though u have got an usb charger cable it is not possible to get each and every phone charge by the cable.
    • the particular phone must have provision for usb charging, in other words the device should have been calibrated for usb charging.
    • examples. Nokia E75 has the provision for usb charging but X6 dosen' have that provision.

chandana99, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

USB charge Plus pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 23, 2020
  4. USB charge Plus

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

USB charge Plus pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

USB charge Plus

1. USB charge Plus - Similar Threads - USB charge Plus

2. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  3. Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Plus Pen not turning on/charging: Recently got a Bamboo Ink Plus Pen for my Dell Inspiron 14 Windows 11. The pen doesn't use a battery, I think it's the 2nd gen. All you need to do is charge it, which I've been doing for literally months at this point. The pen worked fine when I first got it, but a problem I...
  4. USB-C Charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Charging: I have a PC that I'd like to turn off USB-C Charging for as it comes with a normal charger. How do I disable this without impacting its ability to display to my monitors with the docking station?...
  5. USB-C Charging

USB-C Charging: I have a PC that I'd like to turn off USB-C Charging for as it comes with a normal charger. How do I disable this without impacting its ability to display to my monitors with the docking station?...
  6. Usb cable charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb cable charge: Website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-cable-charge/5b3a8274-136e-4b5b-8905-941bd1c88722
  7. Usb cable charge

Usb cable charge: Website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-cable-charge/5b3a8274-136e-4b5b-8905-941bd1c88722
  8. Charge USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charge USB Cable: Store All Country in Buy Lock Bend USB Cable For USB Cable, Buy Lock Eat USB Cable for USB Cable, Buy Lock Damaged USB Cable for USB Cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-usb-cable/31c6a953-2279-4639-9a2b-ccef1b2df4cb
  9. Charge USB Cable

Charge USB Cable: Store All Country in Buy Lock Bend USB Cable For USB Cable, Buy Lock Eat USB Cable for USB Cable, Buy Lock Damaged USB Cable for USB Cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-usb-cable/31c6a953-2279-4639-9a2b-ccef1b2df4cb
  10. USB-C Monitor & charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C Monitor & charge: Hello everybody, I use my X1 Yoga with Windows 10. charging via the USB-C port using an external monitor only works if the battery is not 100% charged. As soon as the battery is 100% charged, the display switches off and the laptop tries to connect to the monitor again and...