Windows 10: Usb cod 43 windows 10

Discus and support Usb cod 43 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I have a problem with the mouse usb , Code 43 -I have a Asus Laptop Rog G551JW and a Asus mouse Rog Spatha -I used different port -I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cristoles, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Cristoles Win User

Usb cod 43 windows 10

Hi , I have a problem with the mouse usb , Code 43

-I have a Asus Laptop Rog G551JW and a Asus mouse Rog Spatha

-I used different port

-I tried update/uninstall dravers in Device ManagerI try to update drivers -> Browse for computer... / Let me pick ... / Generic Usb Hub
    In propertis / Power Manegement Iunchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power "

-In Power options/Edit Plan Settings / Change Advanced Power Settings / Usb Setings / Usb selective suspend settings I disabled - On Battery and Pluygged in

-Update Bios

-Tried diferent mouse

same problem

what could i do to solve the problem ?

:)

Cristoles, Apr 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 5, 2020
  3. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Usb cod 43 windows 10

Delta6326, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Usb cod 43 windows 10

1. Usb cod 43 windows 10 - Similar Threads - Usb cod

2. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  3. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  4. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  5. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  6. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. USB port not detecting external devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  8. USB port not detecting external devices.

USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  9. usb not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb not working: usb port not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working/3813445e-05f5-4a11-990a-126da32f4017
  10. usb not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb not working: usb port not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working/3813445e-05f5-4a11-990a-126da32f4017