Windows 10: usb code 43 error device descriptor error

Discus and support usb code 43 error device descriptor error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am not able to resolve the issue. i have uninstall the driver, updated and enabled it. nothing seems working also i am using a touch screen laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anandjain1, Aug 24, 2020.

1. usb code 43 error device descriptor error

i am not able to resolve the issue.
    i have uninstall the driver, updated and enabled it. nothing seems working
    also i am using a touch screen laptop. the touch screen has stopped working .
    are both the things related ?

:)

anandjain1, Aug 24, 2020

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    usb code 43 error device descriptor error [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Aug 24, 2020
  3. PolarNettles, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Varuna42 Win User

usb code 43 error device descriptor error

Error 43 : Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

Hey, I'd like to know if you fixed Error 43 : Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). I'm facing the same issue with my WD Passport and none of the solutions are working. I tried putting it in another PC and the same errors shows up. Did
    you get it solved? or is it hardware issue?

Varuna42, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

usb code 43 error device descriptor error

1. usb code 43 error device descriptor error - Similar Threads - usb code error

2. invalid configuration descriptor error code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    invalid configuration descriptor error code 43: Got an artist's 12 pro drawing tablet, It was working just fine not too long ago. Now the issue is I cannot connect it while another screen is in use, if I do the screen will shut off and lose signal. Another thing it turns on when my pc boots but immediately loses signal...
  3. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Error 43 Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Error 43 Problem: I purchased a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver in order to use my Xbox 360 controller for playing Steam games. But initially, what I wanted to do was to mirror my monitor to my tv in the living room so I could play from the comfort of my sofa. No problems with mirroring nor...
  4. Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hey, I'd like to know if you fixed Error 43 : Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I'm facing the same issue with my WD Passport and none of the solutions are working. I tried putting it in another PC and the same errors shows up. Did you get it solved? or is...
  5. Error Question: *Code 43 - Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Question: *Code 43 - Device Descriptor Request Failed: hello! my Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ microphone stopped being recognized by my computer and I cant figure out how to fix it. yesterday, I was using the microphone with no problem and then today I got an error message in the device manager claiming it is an "Unknown USB Device...
  6. Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43)

Onboard Bluetooth Not working - Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) (Code 43): Hello; PC Specs: Motherboard: ASRock x470 Master/SLI CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X RAM: 16GB DDR4 GSkill The motherboard has onboard Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities. I've been utilizing the onboard Bluetooth since I've gotten built the system months back. Attempted...
  7. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  8. Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43

Unknown USB device(device descriptor request failed Code 43: Hi, I have been unable to resolve the above error, with Hardware trouble shooter, uninstalling USB etc. Windows 10 is fully updated. Please can you assist. Many thanks Rashid...
  9. USB headset 7.1 - Unknown USB Device Error Code 43 (Windows 10)

USB headset 7.1 - Unknown USB Device Error Code 43 (Windows 10): Hi, everyone. I have a problem with my new computer. While I updated my new OS (from Windows 7 to Windows 10), my USB headset 7.1 (Asus strix dsp) didnot work at present. My headset is fine when I was using Windows 7. While I check the problem, my computer display: Unknown...
  10. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

USB SuperSpeed error code 43: Win 10 ver 1709. Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem. I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does...