Windows 10: USB code 43

Discus and support USB code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James_2001, Oct 12, 2020.

1. USB code 43

I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working.

:)

James_2001, Oct 12, 2020

2. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    USB code 43 [​IMG]

USB code 43 [​IMG]

USB code 43 [​IMG]

USB code 43 [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Code 43 USB device not recognised

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just
    needs to be flushed. An alternative to resolve this issue is to perform
    Power Drain
    , to do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

I would also suggest that you refer to the Microsoft Article provided in the link below for more troubleshooting methods

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 12, 2020
  4. StefanM Win User

USB code 43

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

USB code 43

1. USB code 43 - Similar Threads - USB code

2. Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time: Hi!For some time now I've been having this issue where a message pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen regarding an unkown USB device being connected/disconnected. As the message first pops up the device shows in the device manager, but then it dissapears shortly...
  3. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  4. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  5. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  7. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...
  8. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

9. Win 11 Creating a bootable usb stick Error Code 0X8007007Bx0xA001B

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Creating a bootable usb stick Error Code 0X8007007Bx0xA001B: Hello, my old win 7 PC died a death. My old external Hard Drive backup failed too. so I just purchased a new Win11 one. I want to ensure that I can re-boot it if anything goes wrong, a bootable USB stick seems the obvious answer. I have tried with several different large...
  10. Win 11 Creating a bootable usb stick Error Code 0X8007007Bx0xA001B

Win 11 Creating a bootable usb stick Error Code 0X8007007Bx0xA001B: Hello, my old win 7 PC died a death. My old external Hard Drive backup failed too. so I just purchased a new Win11 one. I want to ensure that I can re-boot it if anything goes wrong, a bootable USB stick seems the obvious answer. I have tried with several different large...