Windows 10: USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

Discus and support USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had to recently reset my PC to upgrade to Windows 10 1809. This is done but my Modem no longer works. It is a USB Conexant model, one of these:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by otronics, Mar 15, 2019.

1. otronics Win User

USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

I've had to recently reset my PC to upgrade to Windows 10 1809.

This is done but my Modem no longer works.

It is a USB Conexant model, one of these:

USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10 [​IMG]

I have the CD with drivers and have tried them all.

Tried downloading various drivers/Windows Update etc.

This has happened before - a Creators update automatically fixed the problem.

Any ideas?

:)

otronics, Mar 15, 2019
  2. BruceBoka Win User

USB Modem Not Working

I am trying to use a Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem on Windows 10 and it says that I have the latest Driver for the device but I am getting this message in the Properties and the device won't work. It did prior to Windows 10 on Win7.

"Device USB\VID_0572&PID_1324\24680246 requires further installation." I'm using it (attempting) on a Dell Precision M3800. Can someone please help me with this?

BruceBoka, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Microaide Win User
    Zoom USB modem not working after Windows 10 anniversary update

I have a Zoom 56K USB Modem, model 3095. I use this at my work at least every few days. It has been working fine with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10. It suddenly stopped working on my Windows 10 computer a few days ago, right after the Windows 10 anniversary
    update installed on my computer.

The modem should appear in device manager as a Modem, and also as a serial COM port device. It always has appeared as both. It MUST appear as a serial COM port device or i cannot access it with Teraterm (my terminal emulator). It used to appear as COM4,
    but ever since the anniversary update it no longer appears as a COM port, but still shows up as a Modem in device manager.

Device manager shows the following:

Under Modems- Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem

Under Ports (COM & LPT)- only one port is listed (COM3 for my USB to serial RS232 cable). No COM port for the USB modem.

Properties for the Modem in device manager include the following:

"This device is working properly."

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Driver Date: 2/24/2008

Driver Version: 10.0.14393.0

Digital Signature: Microsoft Windows

Advanced Port Settings-

COM port Number: COM4

If I try to update the driver, search automatically on the internet for new drivers, it says "Windows has determined the driver for your device is up to date."

I found a newer Windows 10 driver on the Zoom website. I tried installing it. Driver information is now as follows:

Driver Provider: Conexant

Driver Date: 9/7/2012

Driver Version: 2.0.23.0

Digital Signature: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher

Symptoms are the same- no COM port appearance.

I tried the modem on a Windows XP machine and on a Windows 7 machine. The modems works perfectly on those operating systems.

Help.

Microaide, Mar 15, 2019
  4. USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10

1. USB Conexant Modem Not Working With Windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB Conexant Modem

2. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  3. What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop: I have a desktop computer with Windows 11. I am trying to find a USB modem that will work with my system, with Verizon as my internet provider. I know I can get a wireless modem, but prefer a USB.Thank you...
  4. What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop: I have a desktop computer with Windows 11. I am trying to find a USB modem that will work with my system, with Verizon as my internet provider. I know I can get a wireless modem, but prefer a USB.Thank you...
  5. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  6. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  7. Modem not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem not working on windows 10: My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at all. However, it's fast when connected to a WiFi network but the data consumption rate is extremely high....
  8. Usb Modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Usb Modem: Hello, I am using usb modem Huawei for the intenet on my pc and everything is working but the microsoft store and xbox app. When I switch to Wi-fi everything works fine. Why ? Error code : 0x80131500...
  9. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  10. Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant

Bad Audio with Windows 10 Conexant: Have Windows 10 had new drivers for Conexant 64 bit for Asus Laptop. Mic audio is bad and low. Works ok with USB Audio Codec just Pc Mic bad audio. Thanks Roger 26832

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. conexant usb modem windows 10

3. USB CX93010 ACF Modem

4. cx93010 acf modem driver,
  5. conexant modem driver windows 10,
  6. conexant usb cx93010 acf modem windows 10,
  7. conexant modem windows 10,
  8. where to buy a conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem (COM3),
  9. windows 10 conexant usb mdem no sound,
  10. zoom conexant usb windows 10,
  11. 56k modem windows 10 port is not open,