Windows 10: USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP

Discus and support USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got this PC a few days ago and the sound you get when you plug in a USB and disconnect it keeps repeating over and over. I have tried a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tennacity, Aug 4, 2020.

1. USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP

I just got this PC a few days ago and the sound you get when you plug in a USB and disconnect it keeps repeating over and over. I have tried a few YouTube suggestions such as turning off the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” in device manager and have disabled “USB Selective suspend setting” in the power options but nothing has worked please help! My PC is unusable because of the sound every 5 seconds.

submitted by /u/Tennacity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tennacity, Aug 4, 2020

2. Does USB connection improve SOUND?

Hey guys,
    I bought a USB device that allows me to put my pink and green leads " from my speakers and my headset mic " I connected them in and put it in my USB device and my sound seems pretty different! I am uncertain if it is better or worse?? But I normally had a hard time hearing music from my left speakers until I connected them to a USB device instead..now I hear the right and left perfectly!! It appears better but I am also not sure what the story is?

Is the USB connection better??

I also have a sound card..is this making my sound card not being used??? since the connections are no longer plugged into the sound card??

Thanks guys.

Irish_PXzyan, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Does USB connection improve SOUND?

AHh so I am better off without the USB so?

What if I buy speakers that only comes with a USB connection..will I not be able to use my sound card??

Irish_PXzyan, Aug 4, 2020
  4. USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP

sound with USB Connections

Hi,

Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos are Microsoft’s platform-level solution for spatial sound support on Windows. These features will work even when they are connected using USB connection.

If ever that you’re having problem with your audio settings, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article on how to

Fix sound problems

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Efraim Gar, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP

1. USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP - Similar Threads - USB connected reconnected

2. USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound: Hi! Would like to ask help because my PC has been making a USB Connected/Disconnected sound repeatedly and it's been getting pretty annoying. I tried disconnecting all devices in my USB ports, however the sound still persisted. I have muted it for the meantime as it is...
  3. USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound: Hi! Would like to ask help because my PC has been making a USB Connected/Disconnected sound repeatedly and it's been getting pretty annoying. I tried disconnecting all devices in my USB ports, however the sound still persisted. I have muted it for the meantime as it is...
  4. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  5. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device: This has happened a few times for me now. I found the fix, so I'm sharing it. I have fixed it each time by vacuuming out the port on the computer and the the USB wire end. Must have been a piece of dust or something interfering with the connection. Hope this helps you....
  6. windows connect/disconnect sound repeating for USB device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating

USB Disconnect sound keeps repeating: About every 3 seconds the usb disconnect sound plays. Im not unplugging anything or plugging anything in. This started when I updated Windows earlier. I looked around and saw something about unplugging all usb devices and plugging them back in, and when i tried that windows...
  8. No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices

No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices: There's no sound when I connect and disconnect USB devices. The sounds used to work until one or two weeks ago. I am not sure if the other event sounds work or not, but I can use media players without issues. If I check the Sounds tab under Settings, I can see the event...
  9. USB not connected (when it is).

USB not connected (when it is).: Is my HP Photosmart C4280 compatible with Windows 10? Ever since I upgraded from 7 to 10... I no longer have a scanner and cannot upload any pictures from my Apple phone to my computer or print properly. It's all messed up....
  10. USB Connect/Disconnect Sound

USB Connect/Disconnect Sound: Go to Control Panel/Sounds/Sounds tab. scroll down to Device Connect and Device Disconnect. If there isn't a sound associated with it, (ie) a speaker icon next to it, then choose the Browse button and choose whatever sound you want. Default is Windows Hardware Insert, and...