Windows 10: usb connected deices

Discus and support usb connected deices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to see usb connected devices to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-connected-deices/9e29c28d-12f7-4ee7-9440-b900359e8243 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kap53, Nov 14, 2019.

1. kap53 Win User

usb connected deices

How to see usb connected devices to laptop

:)

kap53, Nov 14, 2019
  2. kap53 Win User

usb connected deices

How to see usb connected devices to laptop

kap53, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Eberwurz Win User
    usb connected deices

Hello kap53,

thank you for providing this question.

I am a seasoned Windows expert with almost a decade in usage and support experience and hope to resolve your problems quickly.

Open Start and search Device Manager, open it.

Here you can see all installed devices.

Note that if you open the usb branch you will see controllers and os drivers aswell.

You can, however, see when you plug an usb which it is (mostly also by name) and it can be sorted in multiple groups. So for example an USB stick is displayed as usb device and as mass storage device.

If you consider your problem solved it would be very good if you marked the answer which helped you so others can find and use this thread.

If this didn't solve your problem or you need further assistance please answer in this thread and i would be happy to help.

kind regards

F. Grobusch

Eberwurz, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

usb connected deices

windows 10 - USB device not recognized... - trying to connect windows phone to windows 10...

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask:

• Did you try connecting the USB to a different USB port?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?
    Now, as an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter and check if it identifies any issues.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

usb connected deices

1. usb connected deices - Similar Threads - usb connected deices

2. USB Deice not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Deice not Recognized: Hi All, WIndows 10 Pro LaptopMonitor LMP Docking Station. The Docking Station has Type C connection and the Monitor is having a Display Port, I have got a Cable Display Port on One side and Usb C on the other. However When connected the Laptop is showing Error, USB Device not...
  3. USB Deice not Recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Deice not Recognized: Hi All, WIndows 10 Pro LaptopMonitor LMP Docking Station. The Docking Station has Type C connection and the Monitor is having a Display Port, I have got a Cable Display Port on One side and Usb C on the other. However When connected the Laptop is showing Error, USB Device not...
  4. USB Deice not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard Not Responding When Booting From USB Deice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Not Responding When Booting From USB Deice: Hi,I'm attempting to restore and wipe everything from my Surface Laptop 3 in preparation for selling it.Everything seems to be okay until I get to this step here:Once I get here, my keyboard does not work, it appears to work fine when in UEFI/BIOS mode.Please help. Thank you....
  6. Keyboard Not Responding When Booting From USB Deice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Not Responding When Booting From USB Deice: Hi,I'm attempting to restore and wipe everything from my Surface Laptop 3 in preparation for selling it.Everything seems to be okay until I get to this step here:Once I get here, my keyboard does not work, it appears to work fine when in UEFI/BIOS mode.Please help. Thank you....
  7. Keyboard Not Responding When Booting From USB Deice

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. connect 2 win 10 deices using the same wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect 2 win 10 deices using the same wifi network: I've read all the different posts on this and followed all the directions. I want to share files between my HP desktop using Win 10 Pro and my Acer laptop using Win 10 home. My problem seems to be 2-fold...or they may be different issues. My PC does not show up in devices on...
  9. Audio deice

Audio deice: i am upgrade windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro.i have windows default hd audio driver.the issue is my rear headset jack working perfectly but the front audio jack don't work.try to connect front jack the sound icon show disable.how can i fix that.i try all the possible...
  10. USB Connection

USB Connection: USB for Panasonic Camera will not connect with Surface Computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-connection/5dd90647-faa2-48ba-b1ab-f688d5396591