Windows 10: USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

Discus and support USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Amazon kindle is connected to computer via USB but icon is not showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrienneSolomon, Aug 25, 2018.

1. USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

Amazon kindle is connected to computer via USB but icon is not showing

:)

AdrienneSolomon, Aug 25, 2018

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Aug 25, 2018
  3. JaneBelle Win User
    Kindle and windows 10

Have you tried to connect your Kindle Fire to PC as camera,i have successfully done that with reference to [Solved] Kindle Fire Not Recognized on Windows 10 - Windows 10 Skills.

Maybe you can also try it to fix your problem, the steps are rather foolproof.

JaneBelle, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Kantastic Win User

USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

USB Device Not Recognized (Malfunctioned)

Doubt it, MalwareBytes came out clean.

I've tried resetting the BIOS so many times, I'll check to see if the drive shows up in the BIOS in one moment.

You know what, I connected the front header to the 1394 thing until I double checked last night and fixed it. That wasn't before I connected one thumb drive to the front USB port though... NLOGKJSHFVBSKF

The second one isn't working either and I'm 100% positive I didn't connect that one to any port until after I fixed the header.

Kantastic, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix?

1. USB connected device, Amazon kindle, icon not recognized. How to fix? - Similar Threads - USB connected device

2. how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix the USB device is not recognized error?: i have tried EVERYTHING and watched every single video on youtube for a fix and looked up some sites like reddit and quora but no difference, the error is still here and its so freaking annoying and i hope someone atleas...
  3. How to fix USB device not recognized in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix USB device not recognized in windows 10: [ATTACH]This is Happening to my usb when I connect it with my pc it is alwaying saying that when I connect the USB with the pc need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-usb-device-not-recognized-in-windows-10/9dad03f4-ba4f-4703-a5e4-f89ba494f5d4
  4. Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected: [ATTACH]Some PC users might experience a crash with a BSOD message whenever Amazon Kindle is connected to a Windows 10 computer. It was noted that […] This article Windows 10 crashes when Amazon Kindle is connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Amazon Kindle disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle disappears: My HP Notebook just updated with Windows 10.0.0 build 18362 and does not retain Amazon Kindle. It just updated and Kindle disappeared and I had to download and install it again....
  6. Kindle not recognized.

Kindle not recognized.: Windows 10 home. Kindle 7th generation. When I plug my Kindle into my laptop it does not show up anywhere on my pc so I cannot add books to it manually. It is also not showing up anywhere in device manager so I cannot re-install the drivers. The Kindle itself only has...
  7. Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.: My computer recently had to get factory reset, I was able to back up all my files but all of my apps were deleted. I had no problem redownloading apps like google chrome, spotify, microsoft office, etc, however, the Kindle for PC app wont download. I've updated my computer,...
  8. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  9. Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10: I recently downloaded Amazon Kindle for PC version 1.25.50264. Whenever I launch the app, it asks me to log in to Amazon, but the window just keeps flashing. A video of this occurrence is in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SXAqcMolhbYqhk1JerV68fB8fgfLemJx Not...
  10. USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix?

USB Devices no longer recognized, how to fix?: Hi, no USB mouse is anymore recognized by the windows 10 No Drivers visible in Device Manager for USB mouse s No System Restore points available Plugging in other USB devices gives them power, but no USB sticks are recognized I Un-Installed all USB devices in the...