Windows 10: usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...

Discus and support usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am windows10 home user,every time when I use my laptop I am facing this issue, my usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by praveen kumaryandava, Oct 29, 2019.

1. usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...

I am windows10 home user,every time when I use my laptop I am facing this issue, my usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard keys also giving same problem.some times it is restored by restarting windows explorer,but some times not,its frustrating every time to do so,could you please provide me the permanent solution for this issue.

Praveen kumar

Chennai.

:)

praveen kumaryandava, Oct 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 29, 2019
  3. keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...

USB Keyboard and Mouse HELP

Best solutions is ti use a Dell - USB compatable Mouse and Keyboard.
    IF no Dell Mouse/Keyboard; try any USB mouse & keyboard, most work some don't.

Namslas90, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...

1. usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard... - Similar Threads - usb connected mouse

2. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  3. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  4. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected: [ATTACH]In this post, we will describe possible solutions for the problem in which the keyboard and mouse stop working when a USB Flash Drive is connected. According to the feedback of affected users, their USB devices like keyboards, mice, etc., work fine until they connect...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard stopped connecting to USB

Sculpt Keyboard stopped connecting to USB: My Sculpt Keyboard stopped working. We cleaned it with air and a light cloth and now its DOA. The mouse still works. Is there a "switch" on the sculpt keyboard that needs to be pressed to pair it back with the dongle ? The batteries were out for abut 2 hours. Thank you...
  7. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected: I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not the remote mouse. Any advise to get remote mouse to work? submitted by /u/BuleMike [link] [comments]...
  8. Usb connected scope stopped working

Usb connected scope stopped working: I'm having a strange problem with a USB device. Here is the scenerio: I purchased a new Lenove Ideapad 320 about a week ago as an update to my old Lenovo T500. The T500 runs Windows 10 Pro, while the Ideapad 320 is running Windows 10 Home. Both are 64 bit machines. The USB...
  9. Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected): After I finished installing Windows 10 to my Windows 7 computer, it began to misbehave and not function correctly. After that, the keyboard and mouse stopped working (The cursor was gone completely). I tried restarting the computer but that didn't work. I am stuck on the...
  10. USB stop working no keyboard or mouse now.

USB stop working no keyboard or mouse now.: I had Windows 10 installed for I guess a year working good. The other day it did not see USB flash drive I plug in. It did make a ding sound though the USB sound headphones I have on it. Rebooted and then no USB works. It goes to the log in screen and I can press any key...