Windows 10: Usb connected scope stopped working

Discus and support Usb connected scope stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having a strange problem with a USB device. Here is the scenerio: I purchased a new Lenove Ideapad 320 about a week ago as an update to my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnNesbit, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Usb connected scope stopped working

I'm having a strange problem with a USB device. Here is the scenerio:
    I purchased a new Lenove Ideapad 320 about a week ago as an update to my old Lenovo T500. The T500 runs Windows 10 Pro, while the Ideapad 320 is running Windows 10 Home.
    Both are 64 bit machines.
    The USB device at issue is a Hantek 6022BE ocilloscope.
    The scope ran and still runs on the T500.
    I installed the software and drivers on the Ideapad 320 and was using the scope successfully until today.
    Last night I was working on a project using the scope, and approching the wee hours decidet to rest, and simply closed the lid on the Ideapad to put it in sleep mode, so I wouldn't need to set things back up in the morning.
    When I did wake the machine, the Hantek ocilloscope was on the screen, but it wasn't operable.
    I then received a bsod inidcating that an unknown error had occured and the system would restart and a log sent to Microsoft. Since then I have not been able to get the Ocilloscope to work. I've uninstalled both the device and the software several times, rebooting between steps. without any help. It still functions on the other (T500) machine. The usb ports are functioning.
    The listing of the 6022BE in device manager shows a caution triangle and states that an unsigned driver has been provided. It seems to indicate the driver was installed but I'm not sure how to tell. Research fouild that unsigned drivers have been problematic for Windows 10 OS, and Hantek was working on a new driver. However:
    BACK UP THE BUS, the scope was working up until I put the machine to sleep with the Hantek software running. It still functions correctly on the T500, also an up to date (1803) Windows 10 system. Any help wouild be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.

:)

JohnNesbit, Dec 1, 2018

2. No "Scope" in dxcpl

Hi Mika,

For us to isolate your concern with the scope section in the dxcpl settings, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?If yes,
      we suggest that you try reinstalling it.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 1, 2018
  3. smounce Win User
    USB 2.0 Ports Stopped working

Hello,

I recently noticed my USB 2.0 ports have stopped working, but my USB 3.0 port is functioning perfectly.

Steps i have tried:

- Restarting

- Searching for device changes in Device manager

- running troubleshooter

all these suggested fixes didn't remedy the issue, its a bit of an inconvenience that i only have one functioning USB port

Thanks

smounce, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Usb connected scope stopped working

USB ports stopped working on Windows 7

Check the N97's USB cable for signs of damage at the USB end, and inspect USB ports on your mobo/case for signs of damage. Could be a short caused by damaged USB port. Gotta have good eyes when checking USB ports...

If you only installed the drivers for your N97 yesterday, there may be a conflict where the N97 driver installation came with some drivers that are conflicting with your USB drivers. Can you get a PS/2 keyboard? If there's no signs of damage to your cables/USB ports then the next step would be Device Manager.

I hang my head in stupidity... :shadedshu

scaminatrix, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Usb connected scope stopped working

1. Usb connected scope stopped working - Similar Threads - Usb connected scope

2. Printer Stopped Working On USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Stopped Working On USB: Starting roughly around the installation of update OS 22621.105, my long-standing ability to print via USB to a Canon G3260 stopped. The printer driver shows "Printer not responding". Test pages from the driver, as well as pages from any app, will show up in the printer queue...
  3. USB camera that stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB camera that stopped working: I have USB camera that stopped working, possibly bad driver but that is beyond me, any ideas? I have gone through the trouble shooter but no luck, I do not see camera listed on device manager, I do hear it ding with connected....
  4. Usb Stopped Working

Usb Stopped Working: Hi, a while ago i had problems with my usb external drive. It has 300gb on there and i still have files on there i'd like to keep, so i can't format it. I have tried another forums suggestions but all failed Basically, it worked for a long time, then randomly stopped...
  5. Microsoft Security Scope

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Scope: Does excluding a folder from active scanning also exclude the subfolders and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-scope/7e8a4948-1e0b-495a-8ca6-3b3307043de2
  6. USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB mouse stops working when HDMI cable connected: I have a Microsoft mouse remote connected through a usb port. When I connect a HDMI cable the mouse stops working. The pad on the laptop works but not the remote mouse. Any advise to get remote mouse to work? submitted by /u/BuleMike [link] [comments]...
  7. usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...

usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard...: I am windows10 home user,every time when I use my laptop I am facing this issue, my usb connected mouse right click is stopped working frequently and usb connected keyboard keys also giving same problem.some times it is restored by restarting windows explorer,but some times...
  8. USB Connection Not Working

USB Connection Not Working: I recently got a cooling board, which connects to my laptop via USB. It's worked great for the past two days, but all of a sudden when I plug it in, my computer continually makes the noise to indicate a USB device is being connected and then disconnected. A little USB symbol...
  9. usb ports stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    usb ports stopped working: my usb ports stopped working on the front of my pc, the rear ones work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/usb-ports-stopped-working/2e5cac25-f69e-4334-94a4-a4d7b0b7c881
  10. usb stopped working

usb stopped working: Hi all, have a problem with usb drivers according to my control panel which says it is fixing the issue and then tells me to reboot but it is not fixed. Keyboard lights up on start but when the first blue window appears it goes off. I can get into the bios ok and the keyboard...