Windows 10: USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop

Discus and support USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! I'm plugging my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone into my laptop (a dell with Windows). My phone is getting energy and charging, but I cannot see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jessica_Rojahn, Oct 15, 2018.

1. USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop

Hey! I'm plugging my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone into my laptop (a dell with Windows). My phone is getting energy and charging, but I cannot see the phone as a USB source. It is under "devices" and I tried connecting it Bluetooth over a week ago, so I do not know if this things are related, but please help me figure out how I can see my phone on my laptop!

:)

Jessica_Rojahn, Oct 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Oct 15, 2018
  3. USB Memory Stick not recognized by Windows 10

I followed both steps suggested by Anish but still no joy. My laptop 'recognises' the usb by making a sound but fails to open it or even list it.

I'm using a Samsung series 9 laptop with Windows 10 and the USB is Maxwell 8gb.

I've used this same usb before in the same machine with no problems. The connection is obviously good as the red light in the usb comes on but it goes no further.

Hope you can help - there's some crucial stuff on the usb that I need to access.

thanks.

PuzzledProfessor, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Karla Alm Win User

USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop

1. USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop - Similar Threads - USB Connection between

2. redmi note 9 connecting via phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redmi note 9 connecting via phone link: mirror view or casting with phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmi-note-9-connecting-via-phone-link/88ba4714-28f0-41bd-9c86-fffd3a6489b2
  3. redmi note 9 connecting via phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    redmi note 9 connecting via phone link: mirror view or casting with phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmi-note-9-connecting-via-phone-link/88ba4714-28f0-41bd-9c86-fffd3a6489b2
  4. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  5. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  6. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  8. Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...: submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6ibt4/want_to_connect_my_android_phone_to_laptop_usb/
  9. Connection between laptops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connection between laptops: Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't. Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like to just do it via network but for some reason Lan and home group is just gone. What are my options? submitted by...
  10. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. note 9 usb connection

2. linking Note 9 and Dell notebook

3. cannot use usb stick on galaxy note9

4. connection to note 9 to laptop,
  5. windows 10 connection to note9,
  6. connection note 9 to pc,
  7. note 9 driver laptop