Windows 10: USB connection from Android phone to PC

Discus and support USB connection from Android phone to PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael-Bereece, Sep 14, 2020.

1. USB connection from Android phone to PC

I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all.

Can someone please advise me as to what is wrong and how to fix it. Both computers use USB 2.0 ports. I can connect a card reader to the 64 Bit without any problems.

:)

Michael-Bereece, Sep 14, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance USB connection from Android phone to PC :)

Wildflowerz , Sep 14, 2020
  3. Uploading data from android to pc

Hi AlaynaHarstine,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried to connect the Android device to PC using an USB cable?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Connect the Android device to the PC using a micro USB cable.
    • You can see an ‘AutoPlay popup’ on your PC once your phone is successfully connected and recognized by the computer. Click on the ‘Open folder to view files’ option.
    • Copy and paste the files or folders that you want to recover from your phone's internal memory to your PC.
    • When the steps are done, you can successfully recover and transfer your data from Android phone with broken screen to your PC.

Alternatively, if you have the data saved on an external SD card, then you can plug in the card to the PC to transfer the data. You may need an adaptor to read the SD card on the PC.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 14, 2020
  4. wood987 Win User

USB connection from Android phone to PC

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?

How to listen to music without internet connection from Android phone (Pixel 3a) on Windows 10 when wearing headphone using bluetooth or usb?

I have Pixel 3a as my phone and I have installed YouTube Music on it.

I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my Windows 10 PC desktop and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, PC game sound) and my Pixel 3a's music.

How can I achieve this?

Note:

wood987, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

USB connection from Android phone to PC

1. USB connection from Android phone to PC - Similar Threads - USB connection Android

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  5. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  6. Android USB connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  7. Android USB connection

Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  8. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  9. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...
  10. Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64: I have tried everything MTP settings, enable USB debug, nothing in DevMgr shows for "Portable Devices" (in fact that option only appears when i plug in a USB Stick) I've tried two cables = both worked before and now all of a sudden it's being blocked? I'm using...