Windows 10: USB connection problem

Discus and support USB connection problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am using acer aspire E5-473; wanting to install driver for canon LBP6030 printer. At the middle of installation shows: usb can't recognize the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoverHG, Oct 10, 2018.

1. RoverHG Win User

USB connection problem

i am using acer aspire E5-473; wanting to install driver for canon LBP6030 printer. At the middle of installation shows: usb can't recognize the device and installation stop for retry or cancel. I have tried for several times but the same thing happens. Is it happening for driver problem in my computer or printer's usb port problem? pen drive supports in all these usb port but the printer's driver isn't installing. USB connection problem f79bfe42-bcb4-470c-b72d-b5c8e7faaea8?upload=true.png

:)

RoverHG, Oct 10, 2018
  2. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up USB connection problem :)

jooi312, Oct 10, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Oct 10, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

USB connection problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

USB connection problem

1. USB connection problem - Similar Threads - USB connection problem

2. USB connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...
  3. USB connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB connection problem: I have two MIDI keyboards which I am trying to connect to a Windows 11 PC via a hub. One of them works but the other one does not.With the one that does not work, I have tried using a different cable; tried unplugging everything else. Tried adding a power supply otherwise it...
  4. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  5. camera and usb connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and usb connection problems: i have a canon powershot s330 camera and it is saying it is a retired camera on canon website is there way i can just make it pop up on my usb devices to get to my photos on it i went into properties and is giveing me a code 28 i am on windows 11...
  6. USB Connection Problem to Cameo 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Connection Problem to Cameo 4: I have a Cameo 4, and my PC laptop isn't recognizing the USB for the Cameo. The Cameo works with fine using Bluetooth, but it doesn't recognized Cameo USB connection. Bluetooth is fine expcept that whenever there's a Firmware update for the Cameo the Bluetooth won't work...
  7. problem with USB connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with USB connection: The issue occurred after Windows was reinstalled. After that my USB mic stopped working. I tried to plug the mic in the other port - it is not working. I plugged it into another PC - it is working. I tried to update the drivers and got a message "The driver installation file...
  8. USB connection problem

USB connection problem: Hello everybody, please be gentle i am not too computer savvy. My problem is tha I am trying to connerct a USB keyboard but it shows in DevMgr as Code 43 and I am now out of ideas, The machine is an HP Envy 250 g6 running windows 10, fully updated and about 2 years old....
  9. USB connection or driver problem?

USB connection or driver problem?: I have Windows 10. One of my USB devices stopped working on my PC. I purchased another because I thought it was broken. My PC won't recognize my device, which is an MP3/USB device. Is it a driver problem or connection? Thanks for helping, Anita...
  10. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...