Windows 10: usb control not enough resources

Discus and support usb control not enough resources in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; usb controller not enough resources... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesyetter, Apr 10, 2019.

1. usb control not enough resources

usb controller not enough resources

:)

jamesyetter, Apr 10, 2019

2. Not enough USB Controller Resources

Hello, I have a unique problem. My computer is giving me the “not enough usb controller resources” message. I’ve googled this quite a bit, and can’t quite find a definitive answer. Here is a link to my current PC Build. It’s about 4 years old.
    System Builder - FX-6100 3.3 GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray, Radeon HD 7870 2 GB, 600T White Graphite ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker

Here are all of the USB devices I have plugged in:

1. Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard

2. Razer Naga Mouse

3. Xbox 360 controller adapter

4. Bluetooth dongle

5. Wifi dongle

6. Razer Chroma Mousepad

7. Turtle Beach Audio Control Unit (for my headset)

Sometimes I also have a webcam and external HDD, but those aren’t even plugged in and the problem exists. Nothing is plugged into any USB 3 ports right now either.

So here’s the story as best I can tell it. I started getting this message awhile back, but
    only when I would try and stream or record gameplay. Which game didn’t matter, any game that I played, if I was streaming, would cause my
    headset (which remember is plugged in via USB in a turtle beach audio control unit) to cut in and out, and the “not enough usb resources” message would pop up.

So after some googling, I decided maybe I wasn’t able to supply enough power, so I bought a PCI USB 3 card and installed it.
    Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 (5 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT5001):Amazon:Computers & Accessories
    I plugged my headset into it, and the problem went away, for a while.

Fast forward a few months and I decide to rearrange my office. I unplugged my PC and all its peripherals and moved it. I feel like I plugged everything back into the same spot. I am now getting the message even when the headset is plugged into the USB 3
    card! Also occasionally I believe this causes my wifi adapter to cut off. It could be unrelated, but that does happen.

What’s the deal? Are the USB resources referring to power, or is it something else? I was thinking maybe it was because my mobo is a cheap one, and about 4 years old. I would really like to figure this out though. I thought maybe my headset was pulling too
    much power….but I have had it for a long time and never had an issue. Also, the whole part where it use to only happen was I was streaming or recording…I think should be a big clue for something. Like, those things required extra strength from my computer
    so it couldn’t provide it to my headset.

chaseisfdr, Apr 10, 2019
  3. windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

usb control not enough resources

USB port mlfuncions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

What is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

I suggest you to Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.
    • Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.
    • Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.
    • Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

If the issue still persists uninstall and reinstall USB drivers from manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

usb control not enough resources

1. usb control not enough resources - Similar Threads - usb control enough

2. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  3. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  4. NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES: Hi, I've been trying to solve this problem for a while now but I can't solve it. I cannot connect more than 2 XBox 360 pc joypads at the same time. The third is not detected and the operating system returns the alert "NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES". I've tried by...
  5. USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update

USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update: Hello, A little bit of backround first, I have my microphone connected into usb port on my laptop, mic has jack port for headphones, which I use. It works normally both microphone and headphones at the same time. But after 2004 it just does not, either headphnones work or...
  6. Not Enough USB Controller Resources

Not Enough USB Controller Resources: I have Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB with latest firmware Bios version: 7KCN32WWV1.13. As soon as I updated my laptop from Windows Pro 10 version 1909 to Windows Pro 10 version 2004, I started getting a message "not enough USB resources" and my microphone stopped working. I...
  7. USB Port Not Enough Resources message with 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Port Not Enough Resources message with 2004?: I just recently upgraded to 2004 from 1903. Sometimes when I plug in my USB C earbuds I get a warning message saying the USB device does not have enough resources. I've looked and it seems this happens when too many USB devices are connected. However the earbuds are the only...
  8. Not enough memory resources

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough memory resources: My pc states there's not enough memory resources to process my command on microsoft windows [version 10.0.17134.1] I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-memory-resources/7af6f731-48b4-4111-ba0e-f14fb55aec77
  9. FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]USB is now being used in all devices. USB A is leading with most devices based on it. Peripherals like Pen Drives, External Hard disks, and more use a USB port. USB C is coming up to be the next [...] This post FIX Not enough USB controller resources error...
  10. Not Enough USB Controller Resources Windows 10 version 1809

Not Enough USB Controller Resources Windows 10 version 1809: Hello, and sorry for the long post. I decided to upgrade my motherboard and processor after 4 years, and after installing the Aorus x470 and R7 2700x, I couldn't get more than 3 USB 2.0 devices to work at the same time. After hours of frustration and phone calls to...