Windows 10: usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

Discus and support usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; or not installed per USB troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScottRobinson4, Oct 5, 2018.

1. usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

or not installed per USB troubleshooter

:)

ScottRobinson4, Oct 5, 2018

2. This usb controller is in a failed state

Hi,

To further assist you regarding the USB controller, we suggest for you to check this

link
    and follow the steps provided by KomouPoji.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

Delta6326, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

1. usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit - Similar Threads - usb controller failed

2. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: I need help with activating my windows and ive troubleshooted and it says i have to download home single language ive tried searching but i get no information please help me...
  3. WinUSB- The USB controller is in a failed state...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WinUSB- The USB controller is in a failed state...: Hi,I was wondering, why does WinUSB give me this error when Im trying to check for usb errors?Everything seems to be ok under device manager and devices all work properly as well. Should I just ignore it?Im using Win10 Pro....
  4. Windows 10 home 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 home 64bit: My lenovo idea pad running windows 10 home 64bit seems to have crashed. I turn on my laptop, it says diagnosing then it says it cannot repair ayatem and gives me the option to shut off or advanced options. What do i do now???...
  5. USB controller is in a failed state or is not nstalled

USB controller is in a failed state or is not nstalled: HP 15 Laptop Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Celeron N2840 @2.16 GHz RAM: 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable 64 bit O/S, 64 bit processor I just purchased a USB device camera, and I need to connect it to my computer via USB. When I plug it into a USB port, I receive no error message,...
  6. WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Receive above error message when launching WhatsApp on W10 from Start menu, please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-64bit-fails-to-open-on-windows-10/acb48eb0-c349-406f-8c06-1137c9bf3364
  7. Upgrade of Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium to Windows 10 Home 64Bit fails as well with Upgrade...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium to Windows 10 Home 64Bit fails as well with Upgrade...: I today tried again to upgrade my windows 7 home premium to windows 10 home (64bit), after it failed when windows 10 was introduced by Microsoft. First I tried it with Wibndows 10 Upgrade assistant and it failed with error 0x80070005 and after that I created an USB Medium...
  8. usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit: or not installed per USB troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-controller-failed-in-windows-10-home-64bit/fa94be0f-d172-4179-bfb0-8698fab1ef0f
  9. windows 10 Home 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 Home 64bit: I am having a horrible day! I have been up all night! I was not helped by this answer I had a little different problem about the same thing. If you to settings and reset the apps. It did help. Slowly things have been coming back. Still there are over 60% that were removed....
  10. Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems: I have this problem with Windows 10 Home edition. When I open some basic text file, .srt or .txt for example, it has different encoding than it has when it was saved. It looks like I have wrong default encoding set in Windows because I need to change manually encoding of...