Windows 10: USB controller problem on windows 10

Discus and support USB controller problem on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pls I don't know what I did. I have been using my USB game controller on my pc normally then installed dead pool, it worked at first then suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AjibolaOgunremi, Apr 20, 2021.

1. USB controller problem on windows 10

Pls I don't know what I did. I have been using my USB game controller on my pc normally then installed dead pool, it worked at first then suddenly both analogs we're not working well. The left analog stick up move my character backwards and vice versa. The Right anlogu is completely inverted. Please what can I do to resolve this issue?

:)

AjibolaOgunremi, Apr 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 20, 2021
  3. USB Controller problem in Windows 10

Hi Arizona,

I would inform that if you uninstall the USB controller drivers and restart the computer, the drivers will be automatically installed by the computer. You can create an installation disk for Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool from the link provided
    below:

Windows 10 herunterladen

Also, suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

USB controller problem on windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

USB controller problem on windows 10

1. USB controller problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - USB controller problem

2. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller USB cable problem PC: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  3. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller USB cable problem PC: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  4. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10, usb controlers,

windows 10, usb controlers,: Just reinstalled win 10, now am getting message, not enough system resources to connect all of my usb drives. I am using powered hubs , even if connect them to the front usb ports get the same message, as well as the remaining back ports. Most are usb 3 but one is a usb 2...
  6. RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10

RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10: I have just bought a TP-LINK UE-330 Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3 hub. The device works properly on my Desktop but not on my Laptop (where it is supposed to be). The USB Hub part works fine but no network. "Driver error" is the message on Settings->Bluetooth & other devices. The...
  7. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to...
  8. USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem

USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller problem: Hello, I just don't know where to start. I'm trying to fix this issue for a week now and can't figure it out. My USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller is missing rom my device manager list. It's hiden when i got no usb flash connected to it. As soon as i Connect something to the...
  9. Problem with controller on Windows 10

Problem with controller on Windows 10: Hello, I am having a problem using controllers on my PC for a month now, after some tests I found that the problem is with the joy.cpl on Device & Printers, if I plug my controller on my PC, it will install the controller and when I open the Joy.cpl to check if the buttons...
  10. Problem with chipset usb controllers error 10 at every boot

Problem with chipset usb controllers error 10 at every boot: Hello, Since some weeks my usbs stopped working, including the mouse and keyboard. Fortunately I have remote desktop enabled and I could access to the computer. What I saw is that in every boot the usb chipset go to error state with code 10 (The message is: Insufficient...